HAGRID'S DRAGON

It's been weeks since I've talked to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I was starting to question our friendship, are we still friends? Or are we once again strangers?

I was at the library, again. I hadn't found anything useful on fixing the Truth Concealing Spell that was used on me. I slammed the book on the table out of annoyance, causing a loud bang.

"Shh!" shushed a student.
I crossed my arms, glaring at the book that sat on my table.

I sighed and stood up, I knew better than to rely on my emotions. As I turned the corner I saw Hermione, Ron, and Harry sitting. Hermione was reading frantically while Ron and Harry sat there half asleep. I couldn't blame her, exams are in eight weeks.

I looked down as I passed them, I could see out of the corner of my eye that they were staring at me.
I was behind Hermione, I placed the book back on the shelf, I'd been reviewing for the exams.

"Y/n?"

I flinched and turned around.

"... Yes, Harry?"

"We're sorry."
He said. "For, You know-- ignoring you."

"It's fine, I understand that you need to take precautions," I said, walking away as quickly as I can.

"Wait!"

"Yes, Ronald?"
I muttered.

"Y/n... You know we had to, Right? You know, since Snape put a spe--"

"It's not Snape!"
I snapped, my breath hitched when I realized that I just yelled at my friends, There was a long thick silence, one you can cut through with a knife.

"Are we Still friends?" I asked quietly, Hermione stood up abruptly.

"Of course Y/n! Why wouldn't we?"

"You've been avoiding me for the past couple of weeks."

"That's because Snape put a spell on you."
Said Ron.

"You're not listening to me, It's not Snape! If we are friends then you'd listen to my heed!"

"So tell me... Are we friends, or not?"

there was another long silence before Hermione hugged me.

I stood shocked, after weeks of your friends ignoring you, you'd be surprised as well.
I tensed, I didn't want to breathe, I just want to lay down on my bed and rest, but

"Y/n, We're still friends, But you have to understand." Hermione pulled away."but, we should've been more gentle, you're still human after all."

I sighed and walked away, not wanting to do anything with them, this wasn't like Hermione, she's not stupid.

0

I was tired beyond imagination, both mentally and physically. During my days at Hogwarts, we're feeling more and more like the ones in the orphanage.

"Maybe talking to Hagrid would help."
I thought sitting up from my bed. I pulled on my coat and made my way down the steps, and through the portrait hole.