JOYFUL CHRISTMAS

Christmas was nearing and It was far too cold. Everyone was exited for the holidays, even I, who would be staying in Hogwarts instead of the orphanage. If I had the choice, I'd abandon my muggle life and stay here in Hogwarts.

"I do feel so sorry." Said Malfoy once in potions class. "For all those people who have to stay at Hogwarts for Christmas because they're not wanted at ho--" Malfoy was cut off by a stinging pain on his cheek. He gave a painful yelp and gripped his cheek.

He looked at me with anger and a few tears in his eyes when I threw the snake fang and it seems that Snape noticed as well.

"Luphus! Twenty points from Gryffindor, get out of my class!" he urged me to get out and so I did, And here I am now.

The corridors were filled with an icy air and the breath of the gust wind was bone chilling. With every draw of my breath, a hitch of white wind would blow. I hugged myself tightly, it was cold, very cold. Yeah, maybe I should've thought this through.

Disgusted that slytherin had lost the quidditch game, Malfoy had been even more unpleasant that usual. Then again, when was he ever pleasant?

He realized that no one found this funny because everyone was so impressed that Harry was able to stay on his bucking broomstick. And Malfoy, jealous and angry, Had gone back to taunting Harry for having no proper family.

No one knew I was an orphan, not even Harry, Ron, or Hermione. Ron and his brothers were staying too because Mr and Mrs Weasley were going to romania to visit Charlie.

When Harry, Ron, and Hermione left potions class, we found ourselves in front of a fir tree blocking the corridor ahead with two enormous feet sticking out from beneath and a loud puffing sound told me that Hagrid was there.

"Hi, Hagrid, Need any help?"
Ron asked, sticking his head through the branches.

"Nah, im alright,Ron."

"Would you mind moving our of the way?"
Came Malfoy's cold drawl from behind.
I looked at his cheek which was still slightly red from the snake fang but over all healed perfectly. "are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley? Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself when you leave hogwarts, I suppose-- that hut of Hagrid's must seem like a place compared to what your family's used to."

Ron dived at Malfoy just as Snape came up the stairs.

"WEASLEY!"
Ron let go of the front of Malfoy robes.

"He was provoked, professor Snape," said Hagrid sticking his huge hairy face out from behind the tree.

"Be as it may, fighting is against Hogwarts rules, Hagrid" said professor Snape silkily. "Five points from Gryffindor, Weasley, and be greatful it isn't more. Move along, all of you."
Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle pushed past the tree, scattering needles everywhere, smirking.

"I'll get him." Said Ron through gritted teeth.

"I hate them both," said Harry. "Malfoy and Snape."

"Want me to curse him?"

"Really? Y/n, your wand can barely work."
Ron snorted.

"your brain can barely work."
I retorted.

"Come on, cheer up, it's nearly Christmas," I turned my attention back to Hagrid.
"Tell yeh what, come with me an' see the great hall, looks a treat."