BENEVOLENCE

Light flickered. Horns beeped. A bird fled from the tree as the evening star was drowning below the horizon. And underneath all shades, when the brown eyes opened to crescent, it was seen and heard by the groggy-looked boy, Joy.

Joy blinked to gaze the road ahead. Sitting on the wooden bench of the street bus station number 1667, he saw the road became empty; there was only silver lights on the poles as far as he could see ahead, and along with them resided a garden where was raining. However, as he tilted his neck to sight the other half of the road, his vision blurred. His cold glare was dying. On the next moment, he fell as sleep. Perhaps, he dropped dead. Because his chest shrunk; his neck let his head genuflected, and his stern face was hidden by his brown hairs.

A sudden current of wind thrived in the grey sky, whilst the evening star was stashed behind the building, though its dull gleam was still manifesting a rainbow. An arrow passed through those glints and blended in them, yet their surface was not distorted.

When the wind surged, the grey heaven remained as the cardinal roof of everything, and the boy's neck jerked to the left. But his eyes did not ajar, neither his hands elevated an inch even if a bicycle stood by the silver pole of the bus stand plunged beside his feet. Therewithal, a few leaves flew over his fingers. There was a muscular hand concealed in them: it elevated to the boy's shoulder and pushed him to the back-rest.

'Time to go home, buddy! Mother is waiting for us...'

The heavy voice of the heavy man. More like he hit to the gym every single day, might have proper discipline as his voice did not sound like he was impatient. To make it more effective, his attire was a black blazer that was hanging on his shoulder, and on his mesomorph body, there was a white shirt and a gray waistcoat. The shirt's sleeves were folded, and he adjusted his necktie, smiling to the boy who was rubbing his eyes.

'Your favourite meal will be served in the dinner,' said Hiren. 'We must not be late. But, tell me, should we...'

It looked like a beard man was in his fifties. He patted the shoulder of the slender boy, and when Joy picked his toes, he walked aside to the corner of Sictin St.

Joy was surprised at the moment when Hiren said, '...should we get brownies and vanilla to make a stupendous end of today?'

He nodded his head, and went after Hiren.

There was a brown Cortte CV, a car without wheel but four thrusters as fill-in. None of its parts were touching the road, except for its dim shadow in the streetlight. Out of those hollow containers of the car, the blue flames were coming out when Hiren and Joy shut the doors by dragging them from the roof, and with a supersonic speed, they went to the Rainbow, dissolved in it.

However, Hiren, in the dark hood, was evinced under the streetlight thereupon. He grabbed the tumbled bicycle by its wheels, squeezed it by his hands, lifting it over his hooded head, and reshaped it to the red golf ball.

From a dark corner beside the cake shop, a man wearing spectacles was crossing the street. He walked until Hiren placed his hands in his cloak, and then disappeared magically.

His presence seemed dense that Hiren looked at the streetlight that went red, though a wheeled car broke the signal. But when he blinked, he saw that the light was green. As he focused to the board, he again saw the red light, but still another car crossed the intersection, and a young man holding a hand of a beautiful lady stood on the opposite lane to walk the intertwined road.

He gritted his teeth and took out his hand to grab a flying maple. Holding like a pen, he lighted it, and the air became murky. It sheathed him and whole place for a moment, though there were noises in it: the mysterious man said, 'You cannot save your son like this. He will be his own bane...' and the heavy noised guy replied, 'Do not underestimate my estimation, pal. I am here, and he will be fine as long as you see that automobile. But you guys, who's gonna save your tribe. Time is just an illusion for people like you, while we are beyond this ultimate line. We are the...'

'Whatever you people are, I do not have time to care about.' The man with the spectacles walked out, taking out his one hand out of the pocket of his blue jeans. He pressed the middle of his glasses to lift them upon his eyes, adding, 'I was once an Undesirable too. Millions of people still are.' He put his hand back in the pocket: 'But like them, I will not be found. Because unlike them, I will only go forth in time. I will not be coming back again.'

Under the hood, Hiren smiled and said, 'Likewise, you have some wit. But the life's nearest end is home. Go round and round, buddy. But remember, Joyboy, what you are finding I already owned once...'

'I do not care...'

Gritting his teeth, young man Joyboy walked between the rainy gardens of the road girth and so ahead and so far that he and the darkness of the world looked similar.

Hiren too was gone when the mist wafted away. His car was landed on a hovering rock.

That ivory rock was steady as if time for it was stopped. Its lowest point was over the grey clouds, and on the top of it, there was grass and a sandy path around a round door that opened outward.

Two figures came out, as the car's door were closed and the vehicle disappeared standing right there, though, it was not case for the house's door, and a lamp before it was blazed at dusk. And also, there was a cascading at the extremity of the rock.

The cascade was making a stream around the flying house, and in it, a man in the dark flames was casted with a black, open eye, while another was sliced. His flames were enshrouding everything on him, but not his face and his long silver hairs. And Hiren said, 'The reason I keep you here is about to forge into reality!' And with a kind smile, he curtained the crescent window on the second floor.

*

Thank you.

:D