TRUE JOY

There was blur vision that Joy minded being his illusion, but ere, the whole world was dark for his eyes, and then red flourished as he saw that spectacles fell from the two hooded guys. And on the grass, he saw cracks on the glasses and the blood dripping from his nose. His hands were grabbing two faces, and his mouth was saying, 'You guys are way clumsier than the kid in me. And way more notorious than Ciceroni. But you are no match.' He dragged both on the ground while he ran, carved them onto the tree trunks, and stepped aside to see them fall.

However, he felt shocked when he looked back, and then gloominess thrived again.

Indeed, he watched the illusion, and then he woke up, feeling that he was in shackles: the green chain was on his neck, hands, and legs, and a cut hand was suffocating him to death. But there was only impassiveness on his face, and Klir's brother, Arsai, told him, 'I wish you would've not come to your sense.' And put another cut-hand on his face to make him see no light.

'It would be better to make him sleep!' said Klir. The green-cloaked guy went close to Joy and kicked him in the stomach. He clutched the lad's hair, raised him to his head, and smacked him hard that blood oozed out of his mouth.

'This isn't enough!' said Arsai, stepping in. 'Though I do not want to use force, I must. I want the old fool back in the menace that The Gyrate warriors would have to move down this realm.'

'Do you want to bang the door of the new world's creator?' meddled Joy. He coughed blood and stood, stretching the chain, and then said coldly, 'You are funny! No doubt about that! You cannot even reach their height to fight them! Poor!' His stretching broke the chain, and he heard in his head, 'Do you want me to end them for you, brat?' and he said aloud, 'I do not need anything in this world. Everything is meaningless. Everything is corrupted and destroying what they really mean. So, do you!'

Joy put his hand on the face and neck so tight that his veins were conspicuous, and as he made the cut-hand the black dust, he added, 'You better stop being my hindrance. Eventually, you will get nothing but pain and suffering I set for you!'

Arsai And Klir stepped in to assault him, but fierce waves flowed out of him that the wind became a tornado; clouds consumed the light of the world, and the thunder was in the sky, making a strange face in the cloud.

'I told you, Aaramaan!' cried Joy. 'Let me hold the wheel and do something for you to pay my debt!' and he respired deeply with a whooshing sound.

The wildness in nature left the control to the hand of its right-full owner, Almighty, and turned into a pleasant sphere again, though fear was there on the face of Arsai and Klir when Joy walked to them, and they were moving back, saying, 'What are you, son of Hiren?'

Joy looked at them, walking ahead, and passed their shadow silently, as if his eyesight was set to the mountain and an enormous Deodar on it. Beneath him, there was only fog, though he chose to keep going on, and those brothers turned, and Klir asked again, 'What are you going to get by this ignorance? Tell us, what are you? A saint or the...'

Arsai meddled, 'He is trying to be our will, Klir. He is directing the way of our father, Olamdiar. Please, do not be absurd...at least not now before any of his ambition is apparent.'

'Whatever!' replied Klir. 'But his ignorance is irritating. I want to beat his ass to speak up his device.'

Arsai in the blue cloak stood forth his young brother and held his head, saying, 'Please, do not let me use what I possess.' He loosened the arms and walked behind Joy.

Klir saw that Joy was moving toward him, and then hugged him and told him that the colors cannot be filled without the vivid mind of those who understand the real art: let the eerier reality forge its way before you become the ultimate subject for yourself. And Klir replied, 'Do not mix me with your ideology. I am not vulnerable like you, for an enthralling being is protecting you. I do not understand what you are that the primitive Undesirable wants you to live on!'

Joy breathed as he went afar. And as he blinked, Klir saw that Joy and Arsai were ahead of him, and overlooking him. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, and whispered, 'You will also pay for this, brother!' and started following him on the rocky hill named Zephyrus.

It was not so tall, nor bare. Its prosperity was in the mirror, because on each boulder when a star-ray fell, it shone so bright that it did not sting into the eye, neither let them watch what was ahead, though Joy was in lead, and he breathed whenever his vision was nothing but golden, consequently, he remained unbreakable in the blindness. And his followers were peeking at his palm when they could not look ahead.

So forth the journey took them that they knew snow was on the hill, oaks were white but the bushes were there to warn them not to cross their edges. And Arsai had suggested to Joy that the hill has a narrow path girthed the hollows of unmeasurable depth in the flickering sand, so trust only the green bushes as it is said that they are naturally on the solid land.

Joy showed no expression, but they walked down the valleys; through the illusive land to the natural ones; on the grass, and along the white river, The noon took them to the mountaintop beside the last lively land of the Empyreans.

There Joy stopped and looked back: dawn to the peak heat time, Joy was trudging ahead: as he started ascending, trees were becoming less dense, and at some distance. But bushes and grass, and herbs were here and there, and a swamp was on another side of the river, where was shining lily, and Joy said, 'I am...well, you are following me: might be a great coincidence for an Undesirable.' He smiled, and added, 'You have the same heart that is beating inside me. Why do not you dream something else than beating the Gyrate? We cannot do that, not in a million chances. They are strong...so strong that they are running the last remaining seven spheres. And here, what are we in this vastness? What do you think we can dream to acquire their mightiness alone.' He looked at them with generous eyes, and added, 'Maybe, someone wise knows the answer.' And he walked back to the home where Ciceroni was standing at the wooden threshold, holding the fury in his eyes while he was gritting his teeth.    

*

Thank you!