Dusk & Dawn Ruwards

There was yellow mist all around, manifesting an enormous man's shadow and a kingly voice in the thick air said, 'Yos can no longer run the errand for the Gyrate. Let his position be discarded...'

Another huge shadow leaking the silver shine in the yellow cloud disagreed with a cough, and exclaimed, 'Glamiar, Keep the position open. We need to see the world during the day. Observation isn't over yet!'

His words echoed deep in the space that the cloud in his front faded to silver and revealed Girisha genuflected before him. But Glamiar was so strong that he covered the silver light leaking out the cloud and whispered, 'You are not stealthy, brother Senaer. Neither has seen the burden of being the Dawn Runner. But since you insisted, I want to know who you think has the chance to be considered! And it must exclude Shavsh and his little friend, not someone with a position equal to Girisha and Lumanir, no youngster like Porün, Yuzin, Orian, or Ringrud. Now tell me, whom do you propose?'

'Indeed, there is no one like Yos,' said Senaer. 'I do have to know where he is from, as I found out that he is not the believer of Olamdiar...'

'There are no indigenous people living on the Ananta...not any children of Olamdiar since he died, except for one,' drummed Glamiar. 'Is that where you are driving me to? Or there is someone else!'

'Well, Dhir will not join hands with us,' meddled Girisha, standing up. 'But I have a better suggestion! I was told once by the Young Old Sage that there is one more in the tree after his son, who is worthy of being the person of the Gyrate. He is the Just One Youngster, liberated from everything we have to be bound with. It means, we can hope for a revolution in the Gyrate, and it would be according to the natural law of that ethereal race. Besides, one thing that excites me the most is The Empyreans also want him in their kingdom, as a Hound! That is what they prophesized.'

All of a sudden, a sound like some bombarding on the metal forged, and Glamiar floated so high that the yellow cloud reached higher than before to engulf him, and he exclaimed, 'You mean to say I should walk over Rugo and Limba? Then it will be the greatest war of this time. I cannot take this suggestion at all, Fallen Lord.'

'No,' said Girisha. 'I am pointing to find that lad and summon Zurgard. It will be just a matter of time to...'

'To get robbed completely by an omnipotent!' Glamiar butted in, with a solid strike on the cloud that sounded like a thunder strike. 'I have no wish to get involved in the multi-dimensionally revolt...neither with the Empyrean. Last time when Ruwards and Empyreans fought, we lost our homeland and had to walk down to this outlaw world. No! Not anymore, I want to lose my home! And Zurgard...if he appears by any chance, you will only see misery!'

'You fear him!' before Girisha could finish the line, he was hurled into the dark space, and he saw the star becoming a black hole with three rings revolving around it and absorbing the space. In the meantime, Glamiar whispered, 'You are still naïve to us. Not because you have lived half a percentage of our life, but by the notion you set free to make the ridiculous decision. But remember that Zurgard is the one who controls everything by his will, we cannot change it. Even though you have the power of Porün or any of the Lodrän, you have no chance...'

'What if I say I know someone who can threaten Zurgard!' meddled Girisha.

'Then it will be just some deception,' said Senaer. 'Brother Dawn is not wrong about Zurgard. Even now we are taking his name, he knows what plot he wants to play... importantly to be played by someone. He is just another force stronger than true Ruward, even though Ruward is his elder brother.'

'I am talking about Yeidhaheil, the dark domain dweller!' replied Girisha. 'The one who took the life of a white Phoenix. I heard from Ringrud that Yeidhaheil is capable of wrapping the space and time to nothing in which he belongs.'

'Then that nothingness will alter into some another world Zurgard can mold with just his finger snap!' exclaimed Glamiar. 'You are not understanding, Girisha. You are a mere mortal who is capable of living five to seven centuries because we bestow you two percent of our lifespan. But even though we are old, we cannot outsmart two people whom we call elders, Shavsh and Dhir. They are born after us, but it seems they are beyond us in terms of wisdom. Therefore, they belong to Beyond, not an Undesirable. Yet you have lived here more than us, which means you are indirectly an Undesirable, but Yos and his family were here before you came to life, and they aren't just the phoenix but the Celestial Undesirable...a threat to the dimension they dwell. And an Undesirable means they have to be wiped out before collision. So if Yeidhaheil or whatever comes in to take their life, it is their fate, if you are to die, it is your fate too. But since we gave you life, you are now a mortal above any Undesirable, though you need to travel the world to learn it, as Dhir did. You know Yos and Dhir are equal in knowledge, but still, Yos grew old and weary with that wisdom, while Dhir was fascinated, which makes him different, a Beyond, and young in look even though the same in age as the elemental knight. So, if you see you are just burdened to find a quick replacement or a probable plan, then you are just wasting the energy we gave you...'

'Then give me some time,' said Girisha, out of the blue. 'Let's have another meeting, but that will be with the full assembly, not just we four. And there everyone must share one person worthy of being acknowledged. Eventually, I will check upon that being...entrust him or her with a kind act! What do you think of this idea, Dawn and Dusk Ruwards?'

Together, the huge men laughed, and said, 'Till next then!'

The cloud began fading, yet even before their shadow vanished, Girisha was seen standing on the tip of a tower that was touching the last layer of the atmosphere. He bowed to the white star ahead of him and leaped down the tower. But since there were four, the fourth member, followed him till the castle floor which was half covered in the clouds and while half was perceived to be made by the white marbles.

He was a human named Aja. A four-faced deity-like being always seemed to be in meditation and flaying on a golden rock. He said, 'You three spoke a lot. But I will take council with Ruward and the Clock master himself before the next set up.' And he disappeared too, leaving a lotus on the floor, which was also a quill by the edge.  

*

Thank You!