THE EMPYREANS

House on the cloud, it was a prodigious tower, painted in grey and with a sapphire roof covering that was strengthened by four grey poles. The pillars of pilgrimage, that they were called by, and an inauguration of the Empyrean house. Well, it was once a roof meeting of the first two Elders to shape their cunning notion to change the flow of time. Thereinafter, what they made was known as the power of vision, and the roof became the symbol of their presence.

However, their roof could never be scrutinized pillarless. And there was never a chair and secretion over their talk and action for anyone who would be beholding them in the sky over the clouds.

'Aye, Rugo, we have created quite a high order,' said Limba, the white hair guy, who looked young in light, while as the cloud enshrouded the white star, his veins and wrinkles were perceived on his face.

But Rugo overlooked the deceivable appearance. Standing at the edge and watching a golden sparrow on a maple beneath them, he whispered, 'It was indeed a good plan. I have never doubted your device.' He turned around, carrying his stern mien, and continued, 'That is why I fear you the most...I fear that I have to cut...'

'You do not have to work up hard, Rugo, my boy,' meddled Limba. 'I am on the brink of my prime.' Picking his toes, he walked close to his young mate and said, 'Look into my eyes, and tell me what you can see through.'

Rugo closed his visionary orbs, and smiling, he said, 'I would have moved back, if I had looked down. But anyways, I can still tell what in that darkness lies, Master Limba.' He walked past him, adding, 'I would have erased every vision, and all that lies beyond it will be my labor. Because there will be only reality... the reality of the Empyreans...reality written against the cunning old man but by the creator that his absurd devotee is. And then, he would be standing on a pillarless roof where no reachable path exists. He will not stop being a puppeteer!' Rugo leaped down the one pillared roof quietly that his words echoed in the air around the old man, telling him to go on the land beneath and he would master the land over: the absolute domain of the first two gods of the Empyreans.

'Fools' dream,' said the first sister of Limba, Skarnam, beholding a crystal cemetery over the silver cloud.

There on the transparent stone was written, 'Gods of the Empyreans in the hands of Milieu.'

Milieu was the most mysterious person after the Gyrate. When someone died, she manifested her appearance in the black cloak and hood and took their body, leaving their faux self behind, that always smiled with their eyes closed.

'Tis is entertaining...' she whispered. 'even though I do not like them for their silence.'

Dead people did not tell her tales. Therefore, she used to say, 'I ought to hear their scream or the fear, begging me to keep them there on the land. But unfortunate...tch!' And she gritted her teeth in annoyance. But when Skarnam asked, 'What do you think I am here for?' her excitement was seen as she grinned, and sat before the green eyes, putting her hands on the chin.

But Skarnam snubbed her veiled face, and looked upon the brink of the cloud, saying, 'What if you did not become my love?'

'Then, you would be my slave until this world remains.' Rugo replied, leaping down with his grim face looking back.

Milieu saw him too. At the moment, Rugo stirred, she followed him, yet ere she would touch him, he vanished in the cloud saying, 'You are not allowed to come near me.'

His magical disappearance created the grey smoke in the sky. And the white thunder was thriving around her. But what caught her attention were those words that startled her. Besides, she moved back to the crystal cemetery and heard, 'I saw him passed out of this world and you made him a hoax...but I do not understand why the non-living one talks like he is the real?'

To keep her shock high, there came out another voice, saying, 'And I am bemused by the disappearance of copy Limba.' An aged woman in white cloak was evinced as in bits and pieces. She walked towards the grey and black Empyreans, adding, 'Last one was that Ciceroni...bastard, and now these two out-casters escaped the clutch of the death goddesses.'

'Do not take his name!' Milieu suddenly looked gloomy that black flames began to emanate out like her halo, but so fierce it was that the godly women seemed perturbed in a flash. She in the white veil shrunk her chest and burned. Like a paper turned to ashes, she evanesced.

However, more dangerous it was for the world beneath them, because the cloud was shaking as the wind proliferated, and a tremendous fog molded beside the sentinel house of the Empyreans. The greyness of the world was carrying the stygian cracks as if the name of Joy's ally was itself a commotion. But when Milieu imagined the bearded Ciceroni was smirking while sitting on the Tartarean throne, her anger met to her wit, and she calmed down, crying, 'You are young, therefore strong...but I can now control the order of your line.' and she too was gone out of all sight that the world did not scatter the invisible darkness to a few eyes watching it from the land of Limba.

Indeed, Limba was the master of stones in the later age before he made his death. Because there on the green pastures were created the houses with the roofs that his symbol was; an hash symbol with all edges lining upward. But his young friend, Rugo, was still in the odyssey of his piece, nor was he so known that most of the arcane men remember who he was.

As the wheel of time circled, Rugo came into many scenes to hurl the clouds in the name of windstorm; to ignite the bright light in the sky to give the terror of his presence; to become the pain-drop for his ally living underneath the clouds; to revert his favour, he became the garden of his master, where look afar and find not a lily would be a miracle. But no godly beings perceived his part in the world they live, and they gave his action a name: the Uncertainty.

When Rugo learned such an absurd term, he left the world on its own fate. And that was when the house of the Empyrean crumbled. The towers on the clouds annihilated by the natural winds and dust. As Rugo got rid of his control over rain, nature that everyone called Almighty Nature turned every of its extent to severity. Flood swallowed the turf and trees on the land beneath. That was when Rugo met Limba for one more time.

'What do you see in my eyes?' Limba asked again, standing in the squall.

Rugo was still having some proud on him. He walked closed his master and replied, 'I always see myself in every revolutionary eyes.' He walked past him and continued, 'I have my home that is more comfortable. Do not you want to join?' and as the natural thunder stroke, he disappeared.

But the last of the Empyrean was still alive. A child, he was standing on the roof of the crumbled tower, looking with his blue eyeballs at the grey world. So silent the kid was, that he did not mind calling him Cofipot: Squeth Cofipot of the fallen house was the name given by Limba to him when Rugo left everything in the hand of his master, telling him that the control had been given back to Almighty; bear him for your misery.

*

Thank you.