Return of the dark domain

The mountain was quivered but did not shatter altogether. The Trees were hurled but not fallen. The sky was split in half but not utterly destroyed as its facet was a conundrum to many eyes lingering there in search of the culprit. And there-underneath, Joy was sitting, unmoved even though the rocks were about to bury him.

There was smog, and the sound of descending rocks remained like an immense waterfall. It seemed the space itself was cracked into flakes and veiled by the brown clouds that were dragged to the ground.

The forest seemed not disturbed as the fireflies did not fade in commotion, nor did any bird flee as their eyes shone like the ghost of the silver forest. However, above everything and beneath the stars, four mighty brothers manifested their dazzling aureole.

'The hell of life!' said Mihir. 'Moving from one place to another...no food or rest, nobody to follow or talk! And now trapped in the world of emotion and be known as an Undesirable. What a waste!'

'I cannot see this!' meddled Ossan as he leaped up following Jour the blue. 'It is not my thing to regret over the past! Besides, I have things to settle with him!' And the two mighty forces dissolved in the shuddering space, while their aureole widened to ellipse, being sucked by a black domain.

When the red flames were intensified, the space was wracking into even smaller grain. The remaining dusty clouds were cut. And, in no time, there remained no sign of atmosphere in the Esdelir, except for the heat and smut, and a little illumines that Mihir beheld as a white halo in the murk. It seemed like a dim starlight, which broke his heart and he knelt, whispering, 'Calm down, Ossan and Jour. We do not write fate!'

Standing by the side, Hollen looked down on his mightiest bloodline and shouted, 'It won't end here!'

The purple flame emperor lightened the stygian world, even though it was for a moment. But then, there was the greater side of the tenebrosity, enshrouding the faint sense of the three aureoles.

The pride on the face of Mihir was an illusion, thereinafter. The words he spoke held no power, and his body could not move an inch, save for his bright eyes that caught the sight of the lad gently repealing every single rock to forge the fallen mountain.

The white aura emitting out of him seemed invisible, but its waves were strong enough to drag Mihir's past before his eyes. And the broken man recalled a boy from his childhood, who once told him that nobody truly has a home but he would protect every dweller under this ethereal roof of the Ananta—it would always remain a shackle-free domain—the liberated world of unknown: perhaps, it should have an Owner.

'We the celestial knights are the protector! Not you, little man, Yael.'

Mihir was in golden armor, standing beside Limba. His eyes were glimmering yellow and said to be the divine to foresee the triumph of the Empyrean. But since the Ananta was unclaimed, and he tried to occupy it by mere force, he was sent to the Esdelir by his youngest brother, who said, 'You indeed hold a lot of pride in your strength, Mihir. But I have no desire to sit back and watch. Just you see...I am an ambitious man, not your kin.'

'Overpower me, huh!!' grumbled Mihir, in the chain. 'For who's sake? To be a leader...or for entertainment! Whatever purpose you could have, I won't be beaten by your funny paws.' And the laughter brought the end of their brotherhood as the boy replied, 'Well, you should not listen to me. Known your place, brother of a peasant, and see me enslave everyone and make the world mine! It would be mine alone!' The boy clocked himself into the dark, and the dark flourished there like the one before him right at this moment.

'Yael, how could you show yourself here!' cried Mihir, in shock. 'You fear me back then, don't you?!' There was nothing but pain in his words and fright as he could see his brothers were thrown to his feet and then crawled back into the gloom. However, there was no hand to clench their feet, neither any answer to his asking, save the re-made mountain became dusk and hurled to the aureole. More than that, the invisible, dense aura of Joy was nowhere in his surroundings.