A Normal Man

The morning in the land of the rising sun thrived at the hour when the black hooded man woke up and stretched his body, saying, 'Having this much comfort is overwhelming, indeed! But anyways, we are up again, right Ciceroni?'

The black flashes forged in the head of Olgaron as he heard, 'You were slacking in the unknown territory, foolish old man. If I were you, I would despise this consolation more than anything. Besides, whether a good way or bad, taking even the slightest thing that belongs to me is just a call for war!'

'Well, we aren't alike then.'

Olgaron looked at the sun and whispered, 'There were quite a lot of things out my mind, neither could I control it. I had to let them go and free myself from the burden. It is painful, but it is right for me as it eases me.' He breathed, adding, 'This wonder of the world is what I never take as a threat, nor a sense of persuading my mind, save it shows me the path up ahead. All the same, if I were to say I am my own man, I may be wrong. Because I do not have the ability to overwrite my fate in this journey of wisdom. I am going with the flow of time as a normal man, and it makes me strong.' He closed his eyes and walked ahead of the Deodar tree, and continued, 'I was not born strong, Mr. Ciceroni, neither did I face the same circumstance like you. But to this point, I can say that you may have the humongous source of power and the battle experience, but as long as you cannot accept the fact of nature as the changing facet, you are just a naïve brat version of me who died long ago.' He moved his hand in the clock in the chilly dawn and whispered, 'I must not interfere with your ideologies, but I ought to say that you were lost to someone just a few days ago. That someone has no proper identity to be known. But I reckon that he has been through a lot of understanding to achieve the use of his power before exhibiting on someone strong as you. Besides, the universe also follows the flow of time and is an entity like a normal man. It grows, and it will decay. But it will reborn for sure. At least as an entertaining media for the Almighty we cannot even imagine.'

'And you surely speak a lot, old man. Better to be quiet and wait as we discussed last night...'

But the morning's late hour was at hand, a lady walked to him from his back and asked, 'Are you lost here, old man?'

Shrinking his chest, Olgaron turned back and witnessed the white star rising high to make an ivory ring around the lady's head. The shine was so bright that he looked down, covering his forehead, and found the golden beast lingering by her side.

King was there with his brown eyes set on the plain ring of the old man. And the old whispered in his head, 'When it is to happen, it surely would. I never doubt any of the foretelling at all!'

'Foretelling!? I do not understand what do you mean?' Ciceroni manifested his dark aura, and his black eyes in the mind of the old man. But Olgaron was not moved: he said aloud, 'Oh, I was just moving here and there, and then lately, as I am here as a part of my journey in search of unknowns. '

'You are a vagabond!' said the lady, putting down the spade. 'A lost man....or a homeless. ' She looked down with her hand on her face, and added, 'I am sorry for the wrong choice of words. I do not mean any harsh meaning to you.'

Olgaron smiled at her, waving his hand and meddling, 'Nah, I do not mind anything.' He respired in comfort and leaned while keeping his hand in the sleeves. With every breath, there was only silence that he could tell the breeze was light, and all green and yellow leaves were in its rhythm; the sky was azure and without a cloud, though a flock of black and white-winged beasts was flying from the hilltop river to their nest in the tree-lined avenue. There were various sounds of birds singing as well as waterfalls, and of the trees as they moved with the breeze. But the man in the black hood broke his silence with a sigh and whispered, 'I am not lost, fair lady! But my path has been twisted to behold your graceful landscape, and this guardian beast. And if you do not mind my appearance, I would like to pat your beast, and to have a little chat with the owner of this paradise.'