The Sublime Gathering

When the door clicked, Dhir and Guna walked out of a grand mansion hidden in the wilderness of the world.

Guna turned and bowed to the leaves, bushes, and wood, and said, 'It is a cabalistic house of the Gyrate. I do not really fathom it even after a couple of decades.'

The leaves that had been yellow were green—sheathing the last tiny glimpse of the golden mansion—when Guna lifted his crowned head, wondering, 'When do I have my answer, lord scion?'

Dhir omitted the sight of the dwarf lord worshiping his house, and Guna noticed it when he looked to his left, and just smiled, being tranquil.

Behind the shadow of the tall man, Lord Guna walked in the green valley of the Gyrate. It seemed like a well-farmed land with the trees in the lines; even on the hills, they were prudently grown by the competent mind.

To be seen wisely, there was an Acacias Lord Guna showed his faith, while under its shadow, there were Teak trees ahead of the scanty numbers of Kadam, Neem, and Tamarind. However, The Teaks were the only ones making avenues in the wild to the various paths; among them, one which Dhir followed was toward the night-blooming jasmine: the steepest and thinnest avenue of Täru.

'Wait for me, Lord Dhir,' said Guna, advancing and puffing. 'I may be aged, but my steps are still unmatched to the young limbs of the dwarves...'

The giant beings in short stature were famed for using chisels, knives, and hammers to shape the stones, along with excavating the new ones. And the stones discovered so far were buried in the red sand of the avenue, accompanied by the light bushes as if they were trimmed to look the same on the entire path.

The stones gleamed when noon shaded; when birds fled back to their nest; when the beasts did not wander for food in the time of dark: it seemed the stones led them to their comfort as the warmness dwindled on the green world, except for whatever stones were preserved.

There was a white-winged dove Dhir was hurried after, but when the redolence of jasmine enriched, the bird transmogrified into a hawk-moth of brown wings and perched on the stigma of Jasmine. Yet it would feed on it, Dhir whispered, 'Long before we met when thou hath a little life. So little, that my uncanny eyes were deceived by the pity on thy evanescent. But even the wisdom lies when the doors are at a long way to be unlatched.' He bowed the small creature, though when he lifted his head, he saw the lady silver with flower clothes and jasmine on her ears and a twig crown on the forehead.

She was Tarian, the purest being of the Täru, and the prettiest among the living. But Dhir did not see her hair flying in the air, as she tied them with the wooden stick and then disguised herself in a grey cloak with a hood. She offered him the jasmine from her ears and said, 'May the beauty and the fragrance sway your wisdom and confiscate you to freedom.'

However, seeing her recalled him little that was known about her race, and it was said that these all beauties of Täru were carved by Olamdiar in the beginning age, and then enhanced by the Gyrate people who were guarded by the descendant of Seventeenth Elemental Knights: they called themselves as the Gardner of the globe and oldest descendant of the shapeshifter Dog, King: a Ksha. But truly, the Ksha was the only race bestowed with the knowledge of green things, while Olamdiar was among the creator race to build the atmosphere for them. And Dhir was there to perceive and study the life of the healers.

Dhir the wise took the flower and put in his cloak, saying, 'I am honored with thy blessing, my lady.'

'Oh my dear!' said the lady, exchanging a bow. 'I was expecting you much earlier with Master Yos.' And she turned to the mountain adding, 'But since you are late and alone, and Ruward has not given up his life yet, let me guide you to the forgotten fort. And you must go alone!'