The Black Celestial Knight

'No!' said Joy. 'I do not have to fight you even though he did. We have different aims.' He changed his plain face to show some ire, and continued, 'And as you said Ciceroni is no more, then do not mislead my direction! I am going to the Despair.' As he turned back to fly, he saw Yeidhaheil appearing in front of him grinning.

Joy narrowed his eyes as if he cared not about the baldy anymore, and passed beside him, hearing, 'You have nowhere to go, lad. I am the last destination...'

The silence in the space was difficult to perceive, but not impossible after the hissing of the treacherous man, at least for one's perception when he, Joy, stood behind him and respired as if he was calming himself. Such an action proved his bravery, and an unfortunate event for Yeidhaheil because his dark domain was erased, consequently his grinning: there was then the flesh of a man who was sweating and hiding his face in the dark cloak with a hood, though it had a little bit dustiness, the only polarity between him and Olgaron.

It was not just his supernatural form that was neutralized, but also, the vivid space was manifested, showing the extent of a great yellow nebula. There were the rocks more often passing by it without being any trouble to two mighty warriors. And amazingly, there was a golden, dazzling globe throwing out the twinkling vapor: the gamma rays of cosmos in the Men's tongue. That blast of rays was also a reason for worry on the face of Yeidhaheil who exclaimed in fear, 'You changed it to its mediocre phase! You should not dare to do it!'

Overlooking a defeated enemy, or so he thought, Joy fled ahead and then upward, though before he could go afar to reach the tip of the vapor, Yeidhaheil flashed out there, asking in desperation, 'What are you, lad? I cannot understand why you did that!'

There was a grimness in his voice, but too fierce, it was to stand before Joy, ergo, the cloaked guy showed his face which had silver threads like Olgaron, but he had a black ring on his third finger. Besides, as he ironed his right hand at once, a brown staff slipped out of his sleeves. Yet ere he could have bolted to his enemy, a necklace of grey orb shone out his clothes, and his wits stroke in his head as the flames on his body, and he said, 'You were just standing there, watching me suffer in anger. You are annoying, lad.' he grinned again, expanding his dark domain. 'But I am calm now. I can establish the missing, except the gate to Esdelir that you erase yourself as my crested flames!'

Joy snubbed him and fled upward, stretching the wrap of the space, and then bounced back to Yeidhaheil and then downward as if some strings were attached to his body and the invisible, cosmic domain.

When the lad was floating uncontrollably, Yeidhaheil held his head, and whispered in his ears, 'Go anywhere without its will and I will bring you down to the shackles of this world.' He laughed and threw him out his domain as he once did to Ciceroni, hissing, 'You are nowhere near to being a free folk as I am. You have no strength...'

The faster the lad was flung, the stronger his motion became; he flashed in the dark domain. While looking at the baldy with his half-closed eyes, Joy twitched his head and, without fear fled away from the baldy. He breathed again and then soared upward. However, the same action was reiterated, and he was hurled back to Yeidhaheil, who said, 'You belong to me now, lad! Unless I decide your fate!'

But the young boy was stubborn, though he seemed to be more serene, even he closed his eyes, diminished his presence, and his heartbeat: as long as he did not move, he was not sensed by Yeidhaheil who was spreading his dark flames in different direction in search of him.

As a surprise, the lad actually clung to the back of Yeidhaheil without touching him or his flames. And he was maneuvering cunningly that the dark domain and its dweller were deceived to be panic enough that Yeidhaheil's focus became unstable, making his flames spread around him and engulfed the lad. However, the baldy's stirring made him unable to know where to strike.

Long before the impassive boy would be hit, he moved, making the world as it was: the golden nebula again flashed out, and then the golden globe which was dragged to a hole in the space. The globe was slowly altering into blue, and the dark domain was dissolving into it to form an inner ring: the Singularity.

'This is interesting!' said Yeidhaheil, being dragged into the hole. 'I have not seen anyone undoing my labor!'

'You were trying to hold the Despair in your heart!' said Joy. 'But I ate that already. It is in my guts now.' He stepped ahead slowly and vanished from the sight of a dark-cloaked man, saying, 'Farewell, the celestial knight! Will see you in the treasure trove if you do not become part of it!'

Joy unleashed the cover over a golden door made of lighting string, which came into sight momentarily and then vanished taking the boy in it.

Yeidhaheil scrutinized it for a brief moment. But then he was dragged to the hole where even his scream seemed to be sung, though his face was stretched till he was disassembled to the bones and then to the dust to the light to the nothingness.   

*

Thank You!