Reason

'Single handily to the celestial snake, well, that's absurd!' said Arandhira in pride, while leaning ahead to his fair fellas and a knight who was kneeling. 'You cannot say he is stronger than Ruward!'

'Chaos reveals the true face, my lord,' said Elorain, like the sound of a breeze. 'I am certain that he is Souk, one of Ved's disciples.' He stood tall with his hand on the sword that was hung on his waist and gazed at the wise man Dhir who was taller than him and much brighter even though his cloak was dusty grey.

The knight unraveled a dark domain through his fist and added, 'My eyes can be deceived, but not yours, am I right?'

The domain occupied everything, except for Dhir, Ruward, Arandhira, Guna, and their thrones. Meanwhile, Elorain walked to the center of the assembly, and added, 'Anyways, I am going to show you the past event I was stuck in. I hope I will be proven worthy to stay in the company. After all, we are the third driving force of the Ananta, am I right!?'

Before anyone could answer him, the knight in the blue armor flashed the images of the boy with long curly hair in a brown tinge. The boy was wearing shorts and a T-shirt in a black hue. There was a red strap fastened around his arm and armpit as if to support his hand.

But the very moment, he was still, lying by the trunk of a colossal tree, and in the next, he leaped from the mountain—more like tossed from there by the compressed wind that cut the whole pinnacle and set everything tumbled—yet, he had the courage to go after a huge dragon's shadow on the clouds.

'The provocation boils the young blood of Chakran people!'

Elorain and all four entities disappeared from the whole frame that the Elemental Knight contrived, withal their voice could be discerned when the narrator uttered, 'This is Esdelir. A few people who survived there in the last century named it the Despair. However, I lived there in my childhood and was taught in the temples of Ved and Buddha about the values and reasons that bring alive...and about liberty. That was not any hell at all...not until the wisdom was in the brave mind. Thereupon, greed thrived. Consequently, the ruler had supremacy over the free people. The One Ruler—well, in the even years, it was for a female to be, while the odd for a male—whoever it was, it made slaves to get the elixir of the sphere to power the catastrophic weapons; precisely, it was for the bodies of those who were ruling the domain. Once the strength rivaled to unrivaled Almighty was a triumph, four hands joined and reigned over Esdelir. That greed had been proliferated that they shared with the beasts of intelligence, and reshaped them as chimeras of cosmos. They called them the Celestial Dragon and sealed their soul in the eerie pendants. Together, their dominance reached where once everyone merrily went for wisdom and then never came back; nor corrupted or alive; though the dead was also an odd term because they served as the labor to build the stairs between the unreachable spheres to Esdelir. And they fathomed that the Despair was not the last land of the Ananta. However, they made it the last as the Tartarean's king, Mihir, absurdly breached Uttain, and Ciceroni had to cut the sky bridge before anyone else could follow the king. But that does not matter for Esdelir, because they saw the upper land as a futile endeavor, ergo their trumpets rang downward to get the beyond territories like the region of temples and of the celestial animals, and of the Olamdiar when he died—truthfully, they acquired nothing because of Olamdiar and the Lord of Tamas and Chakran, and Ved as well, though I was there when the supreme leader of Esdelir killed Olamdiar, or perhaps, trapped him in the eternal prison that Ved forged for Mihir. But too, it does not matter. Because more the evil those two became, the more powerful one little boy stood there to resist them. He collapses thousands of times...and in a very short time, he gathered the power in his timid body to fight toe to toe with the celestial dragons!'

The mountain, the boy fell from, was not a small but steep and reached above the clouds. Although it was chopped by the wind, its ridge stayed in touch with the surface of the lowest white cotton.