Destiny of The Seventh Gyrate Lord

'My wheel never stops!'

There was brume over the holt. It was unfathomably condensed and matt white to mantle the celestial being called Liuræ, who appeared as a large hole in the brume, and could speak the language that its every listener could understand; as if there was the same saying hitting differently to everyone.

And it said through the wind, 'Everyone is a stranger or the villain to someone who does not fit their agenda.'

The wind soared from north to westward the hole, taking wings and leaves to the solitary tower. On its top, there was standing Ringrud Gyrate who replied, 'But this world is mine, and it is changing. Do you want to see how great it has become? Oy, Lira, tell me, do you want to walk with me one last time?'

The wind proliferated as if it was laughing, and then silence thrived beneath the blue sky.

Ringrud smiled and loosened the grip of the enormous needle of the tower which was encircled by the gray clouds. But there was a pure void between the tower top and the ivory brume. And when he was falling, he seemed to be flying to a window that was open. But he did not step in and went to the grassy ground at the ridge of the dark woodland.

The light hardly passed through the leaves in there. Neither any scent nor voice was perceived. But when he landed, the land was lightened for a moment, and he said, 'The house is ready to be revealed, Yos. It is ready to reveal the presence of the Gyrates and their ancestors and all shepherds that are still living in these remarkable halls.' He looked up and added, 'But there is one thing that nobody has perceived, not even you, my friend. But it is there, and it will stay there for eternity even though I am demise. Nobody will know it. But I tell you, "It is the creator of the heavenly words in this world, yet...yet, it is in my possession and in everyone's mind as a distant memory reminding them that this world is so mysterious and worthy enough to travel around."'

'You are generous, Ringrud,' replied Yos. 'But Girisha will never like your decision over Maia and Uttain. His cloud is there to protect the Sisters and King. And I am old and weary to change the fate of any battle anymore...not by my tiny force against his superiority.'

'He does not have to care about my orders,' said Ringrud. 'Girisha Gyrate has his kingdom, while I have mine. And I will expand my territory and create this world as I have seen in my dream. So grandeur, my halls will be that he has to envy me, and so magical and brave my people's heart will become that everyone outside wants to be like them.' He smiled looking at the floating roof, and added, 'My people are as wise as I am, and they all will be wiser than me one day. They all will kneel only to the land and air they breathe, not to someone invisible. In return, I will protect them from the shadow if anyone tries to play with their heart!'

'And no one will ever go against you and your legacy as long as I am here,' meddled Hiren. The coated man and his car were manifested beside Yos, and he added, 'I only have one regret though. Ciceroni is free. The trees of Power are just one step far to get burned. If such light would come to pass, then all woods in this land will be rotten. And the new ones will come by the power of Almighty that he and all undesirables for your creation have faith about. I do not want them or anyone else to come on power than you.'

'Do not worry about the Undesirables,' meddled Ringrud, walking forth and watching a gigantic house with thousands of windows on the pointed roof. His voice had peace, and it was mellow as he added, 'We are not their enemy. I will have to convey them...not to side with them.'

All of a sudden, his voice became treacherous when he continued, 'But if ever saying goes over the cloud, and he knows their existence, then I have to confront them. For this reason, my walls are carrying one lady to handle them all. All she needs is an order for a change of heart. A great purpose will mend her, though I am sure that it will uproar the sky, and everyone strings with us thereupon in the name of fear.'