solo to duo

Bayshore, a land of the glittering sea which was endless till the era when a young guardian deity altered into a mediocre man and dwelled in anonymity; under the watchful eyes of Almighty. Well, it was just his notion that the only entity who could watch him would be no other than the invisible Almighty, and if he would be discovered by any strange eyes, he had to disappear from the place he called home that was traveling along with him.

Son of Yos, Shavsh was the most unfortunate guy that he could hear everyone, but he was nobody for the world. He walked every night to see the quiet spheres, and come back to his small hut at dawn. Even before the bird could awake, his shadow diminished, and did his influence that he wrote, 'This is chill of night to live in people's dream; see them in different phases! I am sharing my strength with those ambitious folks, and they are becoming wise than certain kind in them. I am giving less sleep to those seekers, and I am taking life sometimes by giving them the vision of their ultimate selves. I have made them see a vivid world where dwells dark and peace all together, sharing bonds by blood or the so-called term, 'Friend'. I have seen many people weeping by being so emotional. I call them Hopeless that they are...' and He watched the day sky, imagining a face of a guy whose eyes were impassive to look upon, but sad, when they were seen from a little bit of distance. And when he breathed, he whispered, 'I know you, Hopeless. I wish I could join you in your troublesome quest of the day...'

And he continued on the paper, after putting a glass back on his golden eyes: 'Come on, I am enjoying this duty, father. I do not need to be a pawn of the Gyrate. I am superior to them, therefore, invisible. Nobody can reach me. Well, even if they know my existence, I still won't be on their tongue because of their pride. So, I never exist in the mouthful of words, nor in any feeling. I am Beyond. I belong to the Beyond kind that I discovered. Like a man who works against the law of the current world is called Undesirable, my exertion begins from where the genius becomes pessimistic...' and he laughed after all unending conversations. In fact, he always laughed; even in peril, his face never seemed down.

So merry his laughter bided that the world was missing it, except one of the humankind: Well, it happened one night, when the summer sun was about to rise, and he was seen by one soul walking on the street.

'Scared of me, huh!?' asked he, when a kid with a sword perceived him walking in the city. 'You can see me; that's interesting!' His face stretched to the utmost joy. He knelt and added, 'Well, anyways, what are you doing at this early hour? Do not you want to sleep? I will give you some good dreams if you wish...'

The kid was shocked for a moment, and then he made his face as if his grim eyes had seen nothing, and he walked past him, adding, 'I know what you are doing. But I do not have anything to lose, save my life if you are hungry!'

Shavsh laughed louder and he held the shoulder of the boy, saying, 'To know who are you is not my thing. But you are interesting. And therefore, I am indeed gonna give you the worst nightmare...'

Dawn approached so fast that Shavsh's weary clothes shone along with the golden armor inside them, stretched as he stood, and manifesting him as a distant man to the morning people, in decent attire, who were walking on the road.

'Rich area!' he made eye contact to others, and the kid left his grip in a blink of an eye.

'Quite a funny fella...' he too vanished as if he was an illusion for the world.

Well, it was not wrong to say that he was working to spread an elusive reality that could not be beholden when the actual reality took over the world and everyone woke up. And when someone was in dilemma, he wrote, 'Remember me for anything whether good or bad use, you will lose the sense of your actual life. I am just a nightmare, which should be forgotten over time. Otherwise, you won't be a living human but a decoy of your past self!' and He laughed, thinking. 'Collision of two realities is a mess. I have to do something about it...'

He saw again the sad-eyed man in his vision, and thought, 'I hope you are alright, father. I hope I could ever meet you again.'

Shavsh closed his eyes for a while. 'The dream that I cherished is for someone else to achieve. I am not the rightful owner. Indeed, I am not enough at where I am standing. And I am full...' and he laughed, 'I may be a victim of the same fate as those humans. But I will prove you wrong, the Gyrate. Your words are nothing.'

He lifted a wooden sword, and went to a dummy, smashed on it from dawn to noon, and then sleep. When the star was about to set, he woke up again and wore the torn gray cloak.

'It is about time...' He picked up his wooden sword that was also his staff and fixed a red cover book on the white belt inside his clothes. 'So, what will be the dream of the night?'

He looked out to the grass that was twinkling in dots. The sky was evident with stars, and there were no lights around, except the moonlight. He smiled, watching a bird group resembling the symbol of Khanda.

'It is decided then!' He laughed in the next moment, adding, 'I will make people sword men, and see who wants to become the greatest sword man!'

He walked out with a merry smile on his face and excitement.

Outside, even though the world was dark, so did he, the ground was sparkling as the sky, and there was dense darkness ahead that he could watch from the peak of the hill. He heard a few noises in the woods downward, and he minded the saying in a weary voice that told him to take care. And then the words fell apart, and silence thrived, that he stayed at the brown threshold, clutching the knob of the rectangle door.

He was curious for a moment, and then he looked at the lamp in his yard. There through a blazing candle, he found a figure standing by the tree, and he said, 'You followed me till here. What an interesting fella...'

The dark shadow grinned.

'Journeys are beautiful. I never want anyone to see the end. Well, I wish it never ends!' said the kid.

'I wish that too,' said Shavsh in proud. 'And it is in my hand to decide. Even though I give those nightmares an ending, the blending of reality makes it complicated and the consciousness of oneself always rises to the utmost level. But then, whatever happens is a mystery for me.' He walked close to the kid, and added, 'I am not good at reading minds.'

'Very well,' said the kid, watching him pass, so he took the same course to the street, and asked, 'But why are you doing this every night? Isn't it tiresome?'

Shavsh looked down, coming to an abrupt end on his walking, and said, 'Well, there was a time when people were leaving me alone for my personality. And now, it is like I am leaving my precious ones behind. In fact, we are only two alive in my family. And the only place we will able to meet is nothing else but a battlefield where either of us will have to die. What a fate! I was doomed by this thought for a long while. And then, there was a call for me to be someone you are seeing now. Because of this way, neither of us will be able to meet again. Never ever!! So, we won't be dead by our own kind!' and he continued his stirring under the street light, and his saying went, 'I felt alone for another decade. But too, I was dreaming every night, and noting what is its concern. But then I learned, it is controlled by some strange being of the Void world, which is superior to The Gyrates. I learned their technique in secret. I savvied the weakness as well. So, I developed a much greater technique myself and put the main entity into my illusion to save this society of humans from the suffering of Sins in imagination. Now, I am the ruler of the night thoughts, and I only give them strong notions to live on. And as long as I am here, there is no great power in the world to take over the minds of the humans...'

He looked beside him at the cunning face of the kid. 'And I have to do it alone. If I stop now, the guy will wake up, and I will be dead. Because a good chance comes one time in life. And my one is gone by attaining this paramount title.'

'You do not have to worry,' said the boy, after a while. 'I will be walking with you till the end because I am like you. I have no one to look after, and nobody to care for me. And I do not have anything to do now, save to watch the world! To learn it wisely! I am a traveler. And if you ever feel like being weak, just call me. Because I am also the Time Master. Mr. Nate named me Og. And Zurgard gave me, a watch while turning me into a kid. I am the Virgule bearer, which is made to control illusions...'    

*

Thank You :D