Four Brothers and the fifth

There was a white flame in the dark. Mellow and intense that it was surrounded by the crackling sound and the words, 'Another one has fallen!'

The flame manifested the green soil that was wet. It showed the various tall and short trees that were concealing the look adjoining them. Their leaves were ingesting the light, which was striking down in the woodland. In the gate light, everything was grey, except for the inky shadows that were formed by it until they evinced their halo. Thereinafter, there was rumbling behind the trees as if the giants were running away from the wild. The bird fled from their gathering. The trees were burned to nothing and flattening the ground for some distance. But the leaves of the giant trees never changed their facet and kept the sky away from the sight of the dark dweller. And the waves of flame did not falter as the three men surrounded them.

In the red halo, one of them said, 'Who can enter now?'

The radiance around him hid his face, however, not everything about the tall man that he looked like with long hair and the red cloak. He was Ossan. Once, he was the mighty king of the northern part of Esdelir and then befallen by the unknown force he named the sage art. He said, 'Long ago, I wanted to possess both types of strength. But I was outwitted and then beaten. It shook me well that I am awakened now. And I will wake you up too, comrades.' And he kicked his partners one by one, adding, 'Why are you all so relaxed about the upcoming threat?'

The second in the purple rubbed his back and then seized the flame. He twisted it by breaking it into pieces, but the gleam he failed to erase. He moved away as a young boy fell out of it. 'Seems like a peasant to me, Ossan! Do you want me to pay back!' He filled the gap between his red mate, and added, 'But then you will see the Fallen, not me!'

The purple halo, he who named himself Hollen, continued, 'Fallen I once was now a reason make the fall of the almighty!'

Nevertheless, as the boy moved an inch, he grabbed him by the neck and dragged him to the tree, asking, 'Weak like you should not be in the dark land. But now that you are here, let me make myself the leader by beating your ass!'

'Forget it, Hollen,' said Ossan. 'You are being a nuisance to our brother! Do not make me remind you that you and I are the same for him unless we fill some extent of his hunger!' He went closer, adding, 'Because he has never been filled with pleasure, I want to bring the best out of this peasant before presenting him the dead meat! I will break...'

That was Joy, dangling there like he was not moved, nor in pain. He said, 'I have no reason to fight you. Never have you made it!'

Looking upon his face, the fury burst from Hollen. He tightened his clutch, adding, 'Oii, Ossan, I hate his eyes. Let me gouge 'em out!'

Ossan too noticed, and said, 'You are right, brother! I cannot see fear in there!' he punched the boy who did not even move to save himself.

'Oii...oiii..oiii....he is my prey!' shouted Hollen. 'Get your weak hands away!'

Meanwhile, those hands were choking him and those two halo men were arguing, Joy did the vertical squat and pushed the tree. He leaped past them, freeing himself, and coldly said, 'Do not make me repeat myself! I am not here to fight you or anyone!' His face did not show any emotion, never did it twitch even though the blue halo one grabbed him by his hair and hurled him to the ground, saying, 'But the world does not work like that here. We are all hungry! Right, Hollen! Do not you want our hunger to be satisfied?'