Three allies of the Ananta

'Drop the act, Squeth Cofipot!' said Limba. 'You already met Rugo in the cold ark, ain't you?'

The space was stygian and reverberating with the sound of downpour. But since it was implacable to quash the red glints of Squeth, and clashing of the ivory thunder that imparted an old man, there was naught but fear of words in the name of the legendary Empyrean, Rugo: it was said that he cheated death every time when it knocked his door, and became the Almighty force of the Ananta, after Arandhira and Ruward. But since he was obscured in the fables as a deity of Undesirables, Rugo was only shaped in the memories of his master, Limba, who asked, 'Those eyes can deceive anyone, but not the one who had built them as their own soul. So, tell me, what do you see?'

The same words Limba asked Cofipot, and Cofipot remained silent as Rugo in the old time, that was when Limba added, 'I know who you are from the nexus of the Empyreans! The red in your vision only seeks darkness...it is dangerous for you! Possibly, it will drive you mad and unstable...unable to be the master of your head. I hope you are aware of it, and the history of your kin.'

'I am not Rugo's descendant, old man!' said Squeth. 'I will not make the mistake he made.' His eyes flashed faster that it was a red line in the dark space, manifesting his crimson aura. And he continued, 'My action...my power...even my feelings, everything hurts me. I do not want to get attached to anything. But at the same time, I know my eyes do not only see pain and suffering, they perceive love and peace. And I still have little faith in myself even though most of my time has been filled with grimness. I will continue living for the sake of the azure vision.'

Limba laughed, adding, 'Still, futile!' Silver of his hair glowed as he whispered, 'Anyways, I do not mean that. I am not even sure whether you are an Empyrean. I am counting that you are just a normal human with red pupils that can only be seen as an attraction. But you have strength, I believe. Use it...find the way to use it, and save those who can be at our side in dire need.' The white thunder faded along with the darkness, and his words, 'Go, lad...go away the globe to find how to bring back the lost legend and his kin. We need all of them...'

Thereinafter, Squeth walked forth in the light. It was dark woodland that he passed and stood in front of a grey shore. His long black hair was tied, and his red jacket was flying with the wind to the west, which suddenly proliferated, taking away the knot from his head. Yet ere his hairs would cover his face, he heard, 'Where did you travel? In the past or future? A fairy land or it is all deception. Where have you reached?'

The land in front of him was more like it existed but it did not at the same time. It was all filled with one color, but no thought, nor any word to describe it. It was simply a land of Beyond people, and the one he knew came forth, asking, 'Thou hath sand on thy vision, lad. Have thee visited dunes beyond this shore?'

Squeth pinched his eyes and tied his hair once more, saying, 'I must say my mind is now out of the blue, and my eyes cannot see anything but one of the lost legends.'

'Thou shan't descry the long gone. Make thy way hither...by the canyon of the grey dominion. It is not unlighted anymore...'

'Yes, it is not,' said Squeth, turning to the shore. 'Since my war, this place remains sacred, even in the heart of the people like me who lost...'

'Please, do not pick any grudge right now, lad. We have a lot to see than the goner. Even though it hurts, please, make peace with thyself and move. Thee should not stay in the past forever...'

There were huge trees to camouflage anything that did not want to be seen: somebody was in there, and a boy flipped from the tree and stood between Dhir and Squeth, saying, 'Do we have to wait for anybody else, master? I have wasted enough time today for some monkey guy...'