Chapter one- Five years ago

Third person's pov

Almost in his last breath, Toji has finally arrived at his former Enemy's door step to give his second daughter to him and give her the life that he failed to give her.

He place a blanket over her tiny body and take one last glance before slowly walking away.

A few hours after Toji left, Little Ume cried her lungs out, She then saw the lights of the house and saw the door open, with a man in white hair.

" Oh, little one, who would leave you here?," He gently brought the little girl in his arms.

He saw a little note next to her.

" Take care of her, Toji," He muttered, " Son of a bitch," Gojo muttered and glanced back to you.

" Don't worry, little one, I'll take care of you but you do need a name, I can't keep calling you little one any longer now can we?," Gojo tickled her tummy, She giggled and squealed.

" How about Ume, Yeah Ume has a nice ring to it," He said.

He brought her to his living room and place her on the couch.

" I'll get you a bottle of milk," Gojo said and went to the kitchen to get a bottle and a milk.

Ume then started to get upset and the furniture started to levitate and float coated in a bright scarlet color.

" Baby Ume, you ready to-," He then saw the baby floating in the air and his furniture too.

" Oh dear, I see you're not a normal baby are you?," Gojo said and brought down the little baby.

" What beautiful gift you have," Gojo said and kissed her head.

The baby again levitate the furniture and herself.

Gojo brought the baby back to the couch again.

" I think we're gonna have to go to Uncle nanami, I think he knows about this power of yours," Gojo said.

He glance to the clock and see it was so late.

" Or maybe we can go tomorrow and then we can go shopping for your clothes," Gojo said and tickled her tummy.

He brought her to his room and laid her on his chest and close the lights, Gojo brought the blanket to both of them.

" Ume, I know you can't understand me now, but keep this in mind, I will never leave, Unlike that bastard, I will always love you even if you turn into something you are not," Gojo said and kissed the Baby's head.

And that was the start of Ume Fushiguro.