Chapter six- I have Siblings?

Megumi's pov

' This kid is a Fushiguro?, Only me and my sister are the only one who is a Fushiguro, so, who the hell is this kid?,' I thought.

" Ume!," I heard Gojo-sensei' voice.

" Megumi, I see you have met Ume," Gojo said. " Ume, come here," Gojo said, She nodded and went to his side.

" Sensei, She said she was a Fushiguro, why is she a Fushiguro?," I asked.

" Alright, come with me Megumi, Were gonna go to my office and talk about this," Gojo said, I nodded and walk with them to Sensei's office.

Third person's pov

The three entered Gojo's office and somehow tell the both of them the truth.

" Megumi, Ume, There is something you two should know and I know this will be shocking, but please don't react to this," Gojo said.

" The both of you are step-siblings," Gojo said, waiting for the two of them to responds.

" Wait, so you're saying were siblings how?, I didn't remember her in my childhood, all I remember is my step-sister," Megumi said.

" That because after your step-mother and father dissapear, Your father's other lover, Ume's mother give birth to her and Ume was left in my door after Toji died," Gojo explained.

" After all of this time, You knew and you never told me or anyone," Ume said.

" I was protecting you, I didn't want you to think that your real father didn't want you, When you were left in my door step, I saw a note next to you and it said to take care of you and have a good childhood, so therefore, Your father wanted you to have a happy childhood that he failed to give to his other children," Gojo explained.

" So, what happens now?, Do I have a sister too?," Ume asked.

" Yes, well, she doesn't live with me anymore, she has her own apartment," Megumi said.

" So, what happens now?," Ume asked.

" Be like as siblings should be," Megumi said and hugged her.

" By the way, Ume, get ready, for bed, It's almost your bed time, You may stay with Megumi at the dorm," Gojo said, Ume nodded.

" Let her stay at your dorm for tonight," Gojo said, Megumi nodded and left with the little girl.

" There's a shower right next to the bedroom and you take a bath and get change, I'm gonna do my work first," Megumi said, Ume nodded and went to the bathroom.

' What a good brat,' Megumi thought and finish his homework.

Ume got change after her bath, she change into her white pastel flower pattern nightgown.

Ume brushes her hair and started practicing her powers, the furniture levitating and her palms and fingertips glow bright red

" Ume, ready for be-," Megumi opened the door and saw the furniture floating.

" Wow, is this your power?," Megumi asked, She nodded.

Ume gently let go of the furniture, putting them and her bright red powers dissapear.

" Let's go to bed already, Gumi, " Ume said.

Megumi brought Ume to his warm chest and brought the blanket to them. And that's how her first adventures ended in the night.

Now knowing the knowledge about her real father, Ume will do something she wanted to do for a long time.