Chapter eleven- Multiverse madness

This chapter is actually based from the new doctor strange multiverse of madness film, where a variant Ume trying to control the real Ume to get to Gojo and Toji, and then try to kill the original Ume,so she can take her place.

Third person's pov

In a another universe, A girl in all red clothing, gifted with power to destroy everything, Now she has a new goal, to get to her loved ones that had lost, the only problem is, Her other self exists as well.

Ume's pov

It was morning already and today was the day, Daddy gonna leave because he had found a house now, I was kinda sad and happy as well for him, to finally settle down on his own.

" Are you sure, You're gonna be okay, Daddy?," I asked and hold onto his shirt.

" I'll be alright, princess, I'll see you soon and if you want to move in with me, that will be fine as well," Toji said and kissed my head.

" Stay safe, Daddy," I said and waved him goodbye, I watch getting farther and farther and farther until he was not seen anymore.

I walked back inside and get dressed for the day, I took a bath and get change quick.

I style my hair into a normal ponytail, since nee-nee taught me, When I was with her

" Ume?, You're already awake, did Toji already go?," Gojo asked, I nodded.

" I'll make breakfast for us papa," I said, Gojo nodded and went to the living room.

" You don't have class today, right papa?," I asked, trying to flip the pancakes.

" No, Sweetie, You want to do something today?," Gojo asked..

" Can we all Uncle Nanami and he can come here with us?," I asked.

" Sure, I'll call him and ask if he can come," Gojo said and pulled out his phone.

I was done with the pancakes, I put all of the things in making the pancakes in the sink, When I felt something pull from my body, I quietly groan, not making papa worried.

I calm down glance to the glass in front of me, it was me but another version of myself.

Ume's pov(Alternative version)

I finally grab hold of my variant self, I saw a knife and decided to pick it up when something distract me.

" Ume, Is everything alright there?," I heard my papa's voice, the person whom I lost in my universe.

" Yes, Papa," I said.

" Come here for a while, Sweetie," I move to the living room where he is sitting in the couch living and breathing.

" Uncle Nanami is coming for dinner tonight, anything you want him to bring?," He asked.

" No, Papa, Nothing," I said and place my palm on his cheek to felt it was warm, He was alive in this reality.

I will destroy this version of myself and replace her as me.