Chapter Twenty- Ume ends Sukuna( Yuji)

Ume's pov

I wiped my tears, as I find Daddy or anyone, I came across a corpse, a familiar corpse, it was Daddy.

" No, no, don't be gone," I said and shake his shoulder, I gasped and realize he was gone.

I then remember about that old lady told me, " The darkhold," I muttered and summoned the dark book. Finding the spells that could ressurected Daddy again.

" Com'on, where is it?," I searched and searched until I found it. ' there it is,' I thought.

I place my palm on Daddy's chest, my red power flowing through his form and was slowly healing his wound.

His fingers were starting to move, ' Com'on daddy, you can do it,' I thought and place more of my powers in him.

I saw his green eyes opened and glance to me, " Angel?," He asked.

" Daddy!," I jumped to his arms, " I thought you were gone," I sobbed and peck his cheek.

" Are you hurt, Angel?," He asked, I shook my head.

" Daddy is unsealed, thanks to me," I winked, Daddy chuckled and pick me up.

" Well, that's great, Angel, Now I have to keep you somewhere safe, You're already in danger," Toji said. I teleported out of his grasp.

" I have to save everyone, even if it means killing myself," I said.

" Don't give me that stupid excuse, You're just a kid!, You have nothing to do with any of this Shit!," Toji said, gripping on my shoulder.

" It always have to deal with me, Because anyone close to me dies!," I screamed. A portal opening. Daddy and I turned someone jumped out.

Daddy shield me with his body.

" Wanda?," An elder woman's voice spoke.

" Um, do we know you?, Or like I have seen you before," I asked.

" I see you have forgotten me already, I was the one who told you about the prophecy, " The old lady said.

" So, why did you call me Wanda, My name is Ume Fushiguro," I said.

" in another universe, Your name is Wanda Maximoff," She said.

" I have seen you have grown strong, I wonder what you done in this universe," She said.

" The book of the damn has various spells, so much more," The old lady said. " Please do be careful, Young witch," She said and close the portal.

" Sorry, Daddy, I have to get you out here," I said and opening a portal all the way to his home. Then closing the portal again.

Ume searches for the others and went she arrived in the station, she saw a corpse, well burnt one, it's half was gone, and she recognized those pants and shoes.

It was Nanami's.

Ume couldn't find the right words to express her saddness, She wrapped herself with her arms. Sobbing loudly.

She let out a heartbroken scream.

Shibuya was now covered in thick red flow.

' What happened to Ume, this time?,' Megumi thought.

She knew what she had to do, She knew she had to end the person who was close to her once again.

She walked through the train and found her brother knocked out, and also saw Itado-no Ryomen Sukuna.

" Oi oi oi, Brat, What are you doing here?, Didn't that bastard told you to stay where you are?," He said.

" Switched back to Yuji-nii and no harm will be done," I said in a cold tone.

Third person's pov

" I think no, Kid," Sukuna said, Ume's palm turns bright red, Her eyes was no longer the brown chocolate it was now bloody red.

" You have exhaust my patienece, I think it is time to get out of my way, Ryomen Sukuna," Ume said and throws Sukuna one of her red powers.

" Oi oi, Good one kid," Sukuna said and decided to started domian expansion, But Ume was having it.

" I won't let you!," She said and slammed him to the concrete wall.

" Kid, remember if you kill me, you will kill the brat as well, wouldn't that be a murder already?," He asked smirking.

" I have made various sacrifices already and I'm different from you, you have massacre ever shaman," She said and place her finger on his forehead.

" Decay," Sukuna's and Yuji's body dissapear into a thousand pieces.

' It's over,' She thought and went to Megumi's form and heal all of his injuries.

She saw the rest of the shaman staring at her, trying to process what just happened.

" Ume, What just happened?," Gojo asked.

" Ryomen Sukuna has now been defeated as well as Itadori Yuji," Ume said lowering her head.

' Toji's daughter possessed a power beyond our reach, the power that could tear our world apart,' Naobito thought.

" it's alright, sweetie, It's alright, I'm here," Gojo said and hugged her tightly.