Chapter fourteen- Everyone is targeting Yuji

Third person's pov( Before the match begin)

" You must kill sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji," The principle of the Kyoto jujutsu tech ordered the students in the room.

' How sad,' Miwa thought.

" If anything goes wrong, It will be stated as an accident," Yoshinobu said to the students.

" How about the girl?," Noritoshi asked, everyone's eyes turned to him, " What about her?," Mai asked.

" The girl with the so-called chaos powers, She has various abilities, She could know that we are assisting Itadori Yuji," Noritoshi said.

" That girl won't be a problem, since she will be with the staff room with me and the others," Yoshinobu said.

Ume's pov

I was with papa and Uta-san, sipping on my macha tea.

' Why, for some reason, something was wrong and it's starting to get me uncomfortable, I sense nothing near too,' I thought and heard Papa and Uta-san arguing again.

" Respect your senior, You idiot!," Utahime threw her tea at Gojo, who block her.

" Alright everyone, Starting in 1,2,3, START!!!," Papa said  and we watch from the screens to monitor the students.

I'm sipping my tea and glance to the screen.

" Enjoying are we, little one," Utahime gaze to me with a gentle smile, I nodded.

I then felt a tension on the room, A felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn and saw a man with long hair in a monk dressing.

" Papa, do you mind if I go to the bathroom?," I asked.

" yeah sure, sweetie," Gojo said focusing in teasing Utahime.

I went to the bathroom with a spirit following her, I close the door and place a seal on it.

" So, what do you want with me?," I asked the ghost.

" Ume Fushiguro, You are originally birth as Zenin, but your father rejected that surname, and I believe you already know who I am," He said.

" Geto Suguru, Papa's friend, wait,if your a ghost than who was that the other day?," I asked.

" When I died, Kamo uses my dead body and made a contract with The other curses, You have to help everyone before he fools everyone, On the day that Sukuna will fully controls Itadori's body, You will have to do the greatest sacrefice, " Geto said.

" What is that to be exact?," I asked.

" You will find out soon enough and until then, You will be at your full power," Geto said.