Chapter thirteen- Kyoto Students

Third person's pov

After few months after the events of the Multiverse, Ume finally recovered and went with Gojo to meet the Kyoto Students and the other Tokyo students.

" Ume?, Are you ready?," Gojo asked.

" Almost done!," She said and brush her hair.

She ran all the way downstairs with Gojo, " Papa!, I'm done!," She said and hold his hands

" Alright, let's go!," They exit their home and went to Jujutsu tech.

" And we have someone with us as well," Gojo said and wink at Ume.

" Where is Gojo-sensei?, I wonder what he's taking so long, The Kyoto Students are already here," Nobara said.

" Alright everyone, Let's not fight now," A woman with black hair in a miko unifrom with a scar on her cheek came.

" I wonder what's his reason to be late again?," Megumi said.

Until they heard a strolling wheels heard, " Good morning!," A albino haired man came with a strolling.

" Gojo Satoru," Utahime hissed at her former junior, her rough aura was then replace with calmness when her gaze fell upon the young child beside Gojo with her fingers glowing red.

" Uahhhh!!, Ume-chan!!!!," Nobara run to the little girl and hugged her tightly.

" Do you remember me?, I'm Nobara-nee," Nobara said and hugged her tightly, Ume glances to the other students.

" Hello," She said in her polite tone.

' Awwwww, so cute!,' They thought expect for Kamo and Mai.

" Whose the little one here?," Maki asked and squat to Ume's height, " my little sister," Megumi said.

All eyes turned to him with a questionable expression.

" HA!," They asked. Meanwhile Ume was still practicing her hexes.

" Anyway, that's enough for now kids, You all will participate in a battle," They heard the Kyoto sensei, utahime speak.

" We will start any moments now, Everyone in place now," Utahime said, " all faculty members inside now," Utahime said, glancing to the little girl.

" Com'on, Ume, Let's get inside while the students are getting ready," Gojo said and carried her.

Gojo and Ume went inside the room together with the other faculty members.

" Hello, Utahime, Long time no see, And this is little Ume, she's my adopted daughter, Ume, meet Lori Utahime, She was a friend of mine when we were students, please be nice to her," Gojo said.

" ok papa," She said, ' Awww, so cute,' Utahime thought, her hair was a bit tangled.

" Ume, Mind if I fix your hair?," Utahime asked, Ume nodded and sat on her lap.

Utahime put her hair in a twin braids.

The woman fix her bangs and did some final touches

" There, all done," She said and gave her a mirror, Ume gasped and look at her braided her, she never tried a french braid before.

" What do we say, Ume?," Gojo asked.

" Thank you," She said in a polite and cute tone.

' Aww, this little one will be the death of me!,' She thought.