If the Zenin clan kidnaps Ume

Third person's pov

Ume was in her getting changed for the day, into a grey long sleeves dress with black boots, She braid a piece of her hair and wrapping it around her head like a headband.

She went downstairs to be greeted with Geto and Gojo, " Papa, Uncle Geto is also here!?," She said and ran to the dark haired male's side and tackle him in a tight hug

It's been a while since she had brought Nanami, Geto and Yuji back, She searched for the answers in the dark hold and finally able to bring them back.

" I'm thinking we should spend time together you know?, It's been a while since we were together," Gojo said.

" Is Daddy coming too?," Ume asked her adopted father.
He nodded, Ume beamed and peppers him kisses.

" I'm gonna go get some things from my room!," She said and ran back to her room and get some things and put them in her bag.

Until then, She was swallowed in a dark liquid from below her, She tried to scream but it was answered in silence, She tried to use her chaos magic, But the liquid ink was too strong.

' Papa!, help me!,' She thought.

" Kikufuku, Everything alright, You been in your room for more than an hour, com'on everyone's here already," Gojo said, He was answered in silence.

" Kikufuku?," He asked and twist the doorknob and revealed no one in the room.

" UME!?," He yanked the blindfold from his eyes and scan the room, He noticed from the floor that something or someone has snatch his baby girl.

" Satoru?, You good?," Geto came to the room and saw his best friend spacing out.

" Hey, you ok?," Geto asked, Satoru shook his head.

" What happened?, But the way, where is Ume?," Geto asked.

" I think she was kidnapped," Satoru said. " But who?," Geto asked.

" Who do you think is?, The Zenins," Satoru said and marched away from Ume's room. He walked angrily downstairs, Scaring the 2nd and 1st years.

" Oi, Gojo, You ok, You scaring the brats here," Toji said.

" Gojo-san, Where is Ume?," Nanami asked.

" She's kidnapped by the Zenins or maybe the higher ups," Gojo said.

" HUH!?, How could they?!, Ume defeated Kenjaku easily, the curse that fooled us and now they're taking her?!, They better not her," Megumi growled at the thought of his little sister being hurt or even worse end up dead.

" Why would they do that to Ume-chan, She so kind and understanding, even though she's scary when she uses her powers, but she no threat," Nobara said, frowning.

" Because, Ume is the strongest aside from Satoru, They're gonna mold her into a killing machine," Toji growled.

" I'm taking her back, I don't care, I'm getting my baby back," Gojo yanked up his blindfold again.

" I'm coming with you," Nanami said, the ex-salary man and one of the dead man that Ume brought back.

" We're coming too, We're going to save Ume-chan, They're gonna regret for kidnapping her," Yuji cracked his knuckles.

" You brats really care for her now," Toji said, Sticking out his tounge as the curse inventory crawl into his neck.

" if it weren't for Ume, Sukuna would never be defeated, and we weren't be here," Geto said and tied his hair into a bun.

Ume's pov

" Ume-chan, Why don't you tell me where you daddy is?," I heard the male voice's again, the person that kidnapped me.

" com'on, Don't be shy, tell Uncle Naoya where your daddy is and we can be a family again," Naoya said, carressed my cheeks.

" And If I don't?," I asked. His smile quickly faded.

" Then, I'll ask you until you tell me," He said, his voice deepen.

" Maybe I'll leave you for now and You will think about your answer, " He said and left the room.

I leaned at the end of the room and take a quick nap and tried to close my eyes, Until I heard a loud crash.

I gasped and stood up and ran out of the room, I glance from the window and saw Papa and Uncle Geto.

" Papa!, Uncle Geto!," I ran to them until a pair of arms was wrapped around my waist.

" Where are you going, little sweet?, Stay here with Uncle Naoya," I glance to the blonde hair man.

" Get away!," I said and activite my chaos powers, Wrapping the entire Zenin compound with my Chaos Magic.

" I can't use my curse technique," Naoya said.

" we are in Ume's domain where she, alone can use her power," Gojo explained. " Kikufuku, Could you release your domain so I can talk with the higher ups?," Gojo asked. I nodded and released the domain expansions.

I ran to Daddy's arms, tackling him, " did you see me, Daddy?," I asked.

" Yes, I see, You have become a badass like your old man here," Toji smirked and hugged her tightly. Until I was snatch away from him.

" Oh, My sweet, She so strong and so cute," Uncle Geto said and kisses my chubby cheeks.

" I'm the best!," I said.

" Yes, the best girl ever," Uncle Nanami said and patted my head.

Papa came back and went to kissed my head.

" Let's go home and have some fun and get away from this place," Gojo said and take me from uncle Geto 's arms.