Chapter seven- Toji's ressurection

Third person's pov

It was the next morning and Megumi was already awake, He was in his school unifrom now.

" Ume, wake up, It's already morning," Megumi shake her gently, She yawned and stretch her arms.

" I'll get a bath and get change," Ume said, " Good morning," She said and peck his cheek.

" Good morning," He said and peck her forehead.

She went to the bathroom and took a warm bath, and getting dressed for the day.

Ume was dresses in a red dress in black flats, Her hair was done since her brother can't do her hair

" Gumi, I'm done," She said and walked out of his room.

" Com'on, let's go to Gojo-sensei," Gumi said and locked his dorm and walk to the faculty.

" Sensei, I'm here to returned Ume," Megumi said.

" Oh, thanks, Megumi-kun, I hope she was good to you, no trouble I assume," Gojo said. Megumi shook his head no.

He exit the room and went to his class.

" Papa, there is something, I want to tell you," Ume said, Gojo listen and signal, Nanami and Geto to go out of the office, He and Ume will talk.

" I was thinking about something last night, I found that my powers could do more than fight and mind reading, I could bring a dead soul back from the dead," Ume said.

" What do you mean, Ume?," He asked.

" I want to bring my real father back, I want to get to know him," Ume said. Gojo was beyond shock of her.

" We'll, that's not my decision to make, It will be you who will decide, would you do it?," Gojo asked.

...  ....    ....

" I'll do it, With my chaos powers," Ume said. Gojo nodded and decided to went to a sacred shrine not far from Jujutsu High.

They sneak away from the school and went there.

Once they have arrive, Ume use her power to perform the spell, Candles around her forming a circle, Her body was levitating.

" Ume, if it gets dangerous, please come back," Gojo said, Ume nodded. And started the spell.

The room was filled with glowing red color her body was shadowed with scarlet power.

In front of her, a man who was almost fully coming together, Her chaos magic was putting him back together.

He opened his green eyes and the scarlet magic dissapear.

" It's done," she drop down to the floor, Her real father was back.

" What?, How-," He glance to the child in front of him and how she looks very familiar to him and how the hell  did she get that power.

" Hey Fushijuro, long time no see," Gojo said. Waving to the confused man.

" I know this is confusing but this child right here, Is your daughter, the one you have left at my door step, five years ago and she like to bring you back to get to know you," Gojo said moving tòwards his adoptive daughter.

" Hello, I'm Ume, and I brought you with my chaos Magic, The Scarlet witch," Ume said.