Chapter fiffteen- Hanami attacks

Gojo's pov

The screens were disconnected.

" is the match finished?," Utahime asked, glancing to all of the burned wooden tags.

" Something is happening," I heard Ume say, Standing from her seat, " Ume, where are you going?," I asked.

" I must dream walk here and now," She said in the famous Fushiguro tone.

A circle with patterns form in the tatami floor with candles around it, She snap her fingers and the lights close.

' This child is something,' Meimei thought, glancing to the young girl levitating from the circle.

' Dreamwalking, the technique that she created to be able to enter someone's mind and locate where they are,' I thought.

Her fingers were starting to glow scarlet as the room turned scarlet red cause of her hexes.

Third person's pov

Ume's ability was going through each of the Student's mind to find what was happening, when she saw Mahito and the other curses and place a Vail on Tokyo Jujutus tech.

Ume returned to her physical form and vanish the circle form, " Curses are here, Mahito and other curses are here," She said to the faculty members.

" But the problem is, There is a veil, like a curtain everyone except papa can't enter, I think it was meant to keep you out," Ume explained.

" It is kind of logical, since Mahito-," Gojo glance to his child, not knowing that in October 31, he will be sealed in a cube.

" Utahime, Go with the girl, We must prioritize the students first," The old principle of Kyoto school said.

Before Ume could touch the veil, She easily went passed it. She and Utahime was inside the veil now.

" I'll find Gumi-nii and his friends and maybe some of the Kyoto students too," Ume said. Utahime nodded.

" Ume, Please be careful," She said, the little one nodded and fly away using her powers.

Even with such great power, it was still concerning that she could get hurt.

Utahime must find a away to get to the Kyoto students without fighting hanami.

Ume glance from the sky and easily locate everyone, ' Everyone is scattered, how am I gonna keep them all safe,' She thought.

She then saw Hanami fighting with Maki and the other students. The curse was about to attack Megumi.

She went inside the curses mind and manipulating it, easily making it go away.

" Gumi-nii!," She ran to him and making sure he was safe and there was no injuries.

" I'm fine, You?," Megumi asked, Ume shook her head.

" Mahito and the other curses are here, We have to warn everyone!," Ume said, forming her hand similar to Sukuna's.

" Ryoiki Tenkai,"

The campus around the school was coated in bright red, With Ume now domain expansion activated, No one can use their curse techniques except her.

" Incredible, at a young age, She could perform this with that body?," Noritoshi glance to the young child now levitating in the air.

" Oi Oi  oi,  The brat's power is increasing, I guess she not as weak as I thought she was," Sukuna smirked as his mouth appeared in Yuji's cheek.