Chapter eight- Toji Ressurected(part 2)

Toji's pov

' Could this really be the child I have a left five years ago?, She has grown,' I thought and saw her palms glow bright red.

" Ume, When she was just a baby, she was blessed with the chaos magic but people say negative things about her powers," Gojo said.

" Other alternative versions of herselves, so much kinds of abilities in her power," Gojo said.

" You could stay in our home for the time being, while you find yourself a home," Ume said.

" That would be fine," I muttered, unsure of what to say.

" Alright, Ume, get us home," Gojo said, Ume open a portal to Gojo's door front, ' Wow, great,' I thought.

We step into the portal and were right in front of the house.

" Ume, get some clothes for Toji in my wardrobe, He can't wear this rags anymore," Gojo said, Ume nodded went upstairs.

" so, what's like being alive again?," Gojo asked.

" Warm, strange and beyond curiousness," I said.

" Well, it was Ume's idea to bring you back, having a close relationship with her father is what she wanted ever since, even if she never shows it," Gojo said.

" Here's your clothes," Ume came back with a long sleeve shirt and a pair of pants. she handed to me and went to the kitchen, maybe get a glass of water.

Third person's pov

Ume was preparing a green tea for her Toji-san, well, she's still unsure what to call him.

She heard the chair move, she turned and saw her father and adoptive father by the counter, " Making green tea?," Papa asked. She nodded.

" So, what I do call, Toji-san?," Ume asked.

" Anything you want, ume, Father, Dad, Anything that you are confortable," Toji said, smile at the sight of his daughter, a spiting image of his dead third lover.

" How about Daddy?, if that's alright with you?," Ume asked, her cheeks were getting red.

" Hhm, that's fine, Sweetie," Toji said leaning on his palm, " Green tea's ready!," She said, trying to balance the tray.

The three of them in a afternoon tea time, all together, trying to get those crazy thought behind them.

" What should dinner be?," Gojo asked, smirking at his adopted daughter.

" TEMPURA!!," They beamed, Leaving Toji confused.

" I'll make the rice," Ume said. rushing to get her apron.

" I'm frying it!," Gojo said.

After making rice, Ume glance to her real father sitting by the couch, she took off her apron and went to sit with him.

" So, what was mama like?," Ume asked. Toji turned to her and pulled her close to his chest.

" She was similar to you, beautiful, smart, kind and strong, though sadly, the day after you were born she unfortunately died from a dinease even the doctors don't know about it," Toji said.

" Did she have this chaos power too?," Ume asked. Toji shook his head.

" No, I don't understand how you got your powers, but that will not change, you are still my daughter," Toji said and kisses her head.

" I love you, Daddy," Ume said, and kisses his cheek. snuggling to his warm chest.

" I love you too, Baby," He said and returned the hug.

Little did they know Gojo took a picture of them snuggling.