Chapter four- Mahito vs Ume and Nanami

Third person's pov

Yuji, Ume and Nanami were on their way to the cinema for the investigation of the mysterious murder that was possibly responsible of a curse.

" Curse footprints," Ume pointed at the floor witch lead to a room.

" Where?, I don't see it," Yuji said.

" That because you're not trying," Nanami said, praising Ume's achievement.

" woah!, I see it now!," Yuji said.

" Of course you can," Nanami said.

" Ume, do you mind using your power?," Nanami asked. Ume nodded, her fingertips started to glow bright red.

Her power scattered everywhere, finding curses marks or anything that was left behind.

" Nothing," Ume said before turning away her power..

" What?," Nanami asked.

" There's no marks or anything that was left behind," Ume said.

" We'll try to search for more, for now Itadori-kun, go back to Gojo-san, Me and Ume will try to find some more traces," Nanami said, Itadori nodded.

Ume snapped her head to a direction near the sewers, She ran full speed, " Ume!?, Where are you going!?," He asked, trying to catch up to her.

Her palms turn red as her eyes, " Ume, What-," A curse male came up to them.

" Ara Ara,  What do we have here?," A male with pale blue hair with sitches around his face came to them.

" I knew that child was the source of the chaos magic," He said.

" Was it you, behind the attack in the cinema, according to the police, There were marks on the people there," Ume asked.

" Of course, What a smart girl you are~," Mahito smirked.

Ume made a ball out of her magic and blasted at Mahito, who perfectly dodge it.

" You almost got be there, brat!," He said and sprint  towards her.

" Ume!-," Nanami said, before seeing Ume placing her palms on the side of Mahito's head, ' Mind manipulations,' Kento thought.

" Like that's gonna hold me off," Mahito muttered and break off from the spell.

" I got to say brat, You sure are strong, but I hope you can dodge this!," He sprint towards, and that's where nanami comes up and kick up to the other side.

" Ume get behind me," She did so.

While Ume was behind, Kento and Mahito fought while she was resting to regain her energy, The battle was smooth until Mahito's palm was pressed to Nanami's lower abandon.

Ume stood up quickly and went to his side, slowly healing the curse spreading on his stomach. But it was no use, He will need a treatment lady leiri.

" That's it, A grade 1 sorcerer?, I expect more from you," Mahito said.

Ume power came back again and shot of her power to Mahito.

' Her energy and power is stronger than earlier,' Mahito thought.

" Ume, step behind," Nanami said and untied his neck tie.

" this time, I'm going overtime," Nanami said wrapped his tie in his right hand.

' His curse energy is increasing, He was holding it in for this long?,' Mahito thought. ' How fun,' He thought.

Nanami ran trying to get the perfect formation on Mahito. " Playing tag again?," Mahito asked and ran after him.

' Uncle Nanami was holding it in this whole time?, or was he reserving it?,' Ume thought and gasped when she saw a giant whole on the wall.

" We both survive this battle, let's meet once again," Nanami said whip his weapon clean.

" Come now, Ume, let's get treated by Leiri-san," Nanami said and hold the girl's hand.