Chapter seventeen- Aftermath

Ume's pov

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was, Everything in the room was traditional, Traditional floor everything was.

' I think I'm in the Kyoto campus,' I thought and rubbed my forehead gently.

" Sensei!, She's awake!," I heard maybe a female student say to her teacher that I'm awake.

" Ume, How are we feeling now?," I heard the shoji door open and saw the same woman from the Kyoto goodwill event.

" Auntie, Where is papa?, Was everyone alright?," I asked.

" Now now, calm down, Everyone is alright, they were all worried about you, You really gave them a spook even my students," Utahime said.

" It was my first time using domain expansion successfully," I said, I glance to my left finger and saw there was a scratch, ' How did I get this?,' I thought.

" Would you like to meet my students, properly this time?," She asked and offered her hand to me, I nodded and take her hand.

We walked through the high ceiling hallway, and we finally made it in the classroom where the students were.

" Everyone, Some of you may know this little one as Fushiguro's little sister, But sweetie, would you like to tell them your name?," Utahime said and pushed gently the little girl towards them.

" Um, I'm Ume Fushiguro," She said while playing with her fingers.

" Awww, You are so cute, I'm Miwa, please call me Miwa-nee, " the blue haired girl said and squish Ume in her arms.

" Ara, Fushiguro's little sister, She look nothing like him," Mai said.

" Mai-chan, let's not judge siblings for not looking alike," Miwa said and pinch Ume's cheeks, causing the little girl to whine.

' A child from the zenin family, She has the potential in her, yet she doesn't inheir any of their techniques, ' Noritoshi thought. Snapping from his thoughts when the little girl tug on his robe unifrom.

" Are you from a clan family as well?," I asked.

" Yes, I'm from the Kamo family, each child inheir's the blood technique, " Noritoshi explained.

" I see," I said.

" Ume!," The shoji slammed open and revealed Gojo.

" Papa!?," I asked and was swoop to his arms, preppering kisses on my face.

" My sweet kikufuku, I love you so much, I missed you so much~, I hope no one bullied you while you were here," Gojo said an snuggled with the little child.

" Alright, Utahime, We'll see you in a while now, bye!," Gojo said with me in his arms.