Chapter nine- Toji spending time with the kids(part1)

IN this chapter, Tsumiki didn't go to coma yet.

Third person's pov

It was early morning after Toji was ressurrected, Ume woke up first to prepare breakfast and she was Turing six few weeks from now.

She made bacon and eggs and orange juice, After she made breakfast she took a bath. And get dress for the day.

She wore a floral pattern dress and doll flat shoes, she brush her hair since, Ume still doesn't know how to do her hair

By the time she was done, she saw her father Toji walked out of the bedroom.

" Good morning," She said and waved at him.

" Morning," Toji said and glance to the table, that was filled with warm breakfast, " You can cook?," Toji asked, Ume nodded.

" We'll, not every meal, just simple ones," Ume said, " I'll wake papa, I have plans for us today," Ume said and went to the bedroom to wake the albino haired male.

" Papa, It's time to wake up," Ume said and shake Gojo's shoulder.

" Huh?, Alright, I'm awake, Good morning," Gojo said.

" Good morning, Papa, com'on, breakfast is ready," Ume said. Gojo nodded and went to the dinning table.

They sat quietly, until Ume break the silence.

" So, I heard that Gumi has no school for today since it's the weekend, could he and Daddy come with me to the carnival?, Even Nee-chan can come," Ume said.

" That would be nice, Ume, but you do be careful, Ume, I'll ring Megumi and his sister," Gojo said.

" So, Are we excited to see Gumi and Nee-chan, well, Even tho I never met nee-chan yet," Ume said.

" Ume, I don't know if you know this but, before you were born, I was a horrible father to both of them, I left them on their own as well as you, So, I don't know what might they react, When they see me again," Toji said.

Ume place her small hand on her father's palm, " It'll be alright, We'll be fine, Gumi and Nee-chan will be happy to see you, I'll make sure of it," Ume said.

" Thank you, Ume, I'm glad to have a daughter like you," Toji said and tuck her head under his head.

" Alright, You two, let's get dressed and meet with Megumi and Tsumiki," Gojo said.

" Papa, can you do my hair?," Ume asked, pointing at her long brown wave hair.

" Alright, Led some clothes for Toji first," Gojo said and Ume got him some clothes.

Gojo sat her on his laps and braid her hair in twins and place it on a ponytail.

( just imagine it, that the hair is long almost at the hips).

Toji was drying his hair, " Daddy, Papa did my hair, am I pretty now?," Ume asked.

" You're always pretty, Sweetie," Toji said and ruffled her hair making her pout, " Papa just did my hair," Ume said.

" Alright, let's go now," Gojo said, Toji and Ume went hand in hand.

And they were on their way going to meet Megumi and Tsumiki.