Chapter twelve- Imposter

Third person's pov

For the pass days, Gojo and Nanami was starting to notice the strange actions of Ume, she was always distance and she wasn't in her cheerfull nature anymore.

Even the jujutsu tech students notice her strange movements, they were starting to think that she was not their Ume.

" Brat," Sukuna said in his domain, Itadori glance back to him.

" That's not the brat we use to have," Sukuna said, leaning his head in his palm.

" What do you mean?," Itadori asked.

" Don't you see or sense her presence, It's always cold and distance not to mention her energy is full of jealousy, don't think that's your brat," Sukuna explained.

Itadori tried to think of it, Ume was starting to get stranger and stranger every passing days.

Gojo was gonna put an end to it and confront her.

" Ume, we should talk," Gojo said, The girl smiled 'inoccently' at him.

Gojo and Ume sat at the Living room, together with Toji.

" Ume, I will ask you a question and you will answer it honestly, When did you revive Toji Fushiguro?," Gojo asked.

Ume sat there silent unable to find a answer for the question.

' I knew it, it's not her,' Toji and Gojo thought.

Ume was starting to sting in pain and the other Ume was starting to tear aprt from her variant.

The real Ume glance back to Gojo and Toji, holding her tight while the other one was in rage of her variant.

The real Ume hid both of her fathers, behind her, defending them from her otherself.

" I am your daughter!," She moved the couch with her powers, " Get away from them!," She slammed the other Ume to the wall.

The two adults gasped in horrors and hold her back, but she break free easily. Her eyes glowing bright red in anger.

The adults were shocked at her, with horror in their eyes.

" I'm not a monster," She said and starting to sobbed, " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," She said and back away from them.

The two helping her other variant.

The other Ume break down, knowing her father in her universe would never wanted her to do this, what she did was unforgivable, she destroyed lives just to get what she wants.

She just couldn't let go of the reality that her father was already gone and he will never come back.

The real Ume got up and walked towards her other variant, feeling sad for her, no family, no home to go too, going insane because of the lack of family in her life.

The other Ume came to her and caress her cheek, comforting her with her red magic.

" Know that they'll be loved," Ume said and her other Variant then dissapear.

Ume glance back to her father and went to them and hugged them.

" I love you, Papa, Daddy," Ume said and hugged them tighter.

" We love you too, Baby, Angel," They said and Toji brought her to his chest and snuggled close.

Gojo now knew why his adopted daughter's variant wanted to kill his daughter, it was because all she ever wanted was a family, the family she had lose in her universe and to her the only way to bring them back to was to kill their daughter and replace them wjth her.

But he knew that would never happen, because she was from another universe and this one is too.

" Daddy, Can you tell me a story about mama?," Gojo snap from his thoughts and glance to his daughter in Toji's arms.

" Of course, Angel, let's get you to bed," Toji said and walked upstairs to get her ready for bed.