Chapter two- Five years later

Third person's pov

Five years has passed now after Ume was drop off in Gojo's door step and her biogical father abandoned her.

Even if Ume was left by her real father, she accepted Gojo as her real father even if he isn't, Gojo doesn't want to tell his adopted daughter that her real father abandoned her. because he knew it would break her heart and her power might go out of control.

From what the old lady Gojo met while going home, her last words were, " Your daughter has the chaos power, The scarlet witch, she was not born she was forged, other variants of herself will come and destroy this universe," The old lady said.

" Papa, Everything alright?," Ume asked her adopted father, tugging on his shirt, snapping him out of his thoughts.

" Yeah, Everything alright, Baby," He said.

" Can we go to Uncle Nanami, I miss him," Ume said.

" Alright, He is at home today, it's his day off," Gojo said. Ume nodded and went to her room and get dress.

She wore a red floral dress in a doll shoes.

She tried to brush her hair, " Let's braid your hair, Baby," Gojo said and get a hairtie

Gojo braid her hair in a simple single style with a red bow, " There you go, You're ready, Let's go," Gojo said and held her hand.

They got on a bus to travel to Kento's Apartment.

A knock was heard, " Who's that now?," The blonde haired man muttered and open the door of his apartment and saw his senior and little niece, not by blood but she was close to it.

" Uncle Nanami!," She jumped to his legs.

" She wanted to visit, and I remembered it was your day off, So I let her," Gojo explained.

" Uncle Nanami, do you want to see what my powers can do this time?," Ume asked, Kento knelt down to her height.

" Alright, show me," He said.

Ume place both of her palms on the side of his head, slowly filling her scarlet power to his mind, showing him the reality happening her whole life, him and Gojo laughing with her and being happy.

She ended it and pull her hands away.

" Yes, that is the reality you lived," Nanami said and peck her head. she giggled and hugged his leg.

" You and me need to talk," Gojo whispered, Kento nodded.