Chapter ten- Toji spending time with kids(part2)

Megumi's pov

" You're dead father has been brough from the dead, with Ume's chaos powers," Gojo-sensei's words were running to my head, ' I can believe that old man that left me and my sister came back, I wonder happen in Ume head to bring that good-for-nothing man back,' I thought.

" GUMI!!!," I snap from my thoughts and saw Ume running towards my sister and me, together with Gojo-sensei and that man.

" woah, Tsumiki?, You have grown so much, like the older sibling I knew you would be," Gojo said patting her head.

" Thank you, Gojo-san, and is this our baby sister?," Tsumiki asked and knelt to Ume's height.

" Well, I didn't really know about her after two days now," I said and glance to the man who shared the same face with me.

" I'm Ume!," Ume said and place her hands in the air, signing to be pick up, Tsumiki giggled and pick up the little girl.

" Nee-nee," Ume said and snuggled into Tsumiki's chest. Tsumiki brust out in tears at the sight of her step-sister being so cute. but the happy was then interrupted when Tsumiki landed her eyes on her step-father, who too left her together with me.

" Dad?," Toji was standing there next to Gojo, it was awkard moment, Ume leaped out from Nee-chan's arms.

" Nee-nee, Gumi, Daddy's back!, I brought him back with my powers!," Ume said and hugged Toji's waist.

" Ume was thinking about you four spending time together, you know, family time," Gojo said. I glared at the albino haired male.

" Do not mess this up, Ume wants to get to now her real family, so don't mess this up for her," Gojo whispered into my ear, I nodded.

" Tsumiki?, Megumi?, You two have grown so much already, I'm so sorry for leaving the three of you, all alone," Toji said and brought all of his three kids to his arms, ' I guess, It would be fine, Ume,' I thought and returned the hug.

" Well, I'll be going back now, have fun," Gojo said and leave the dark haired family.

Third person's pov

"Com'on, let's go to the carnival, It's gonna be so pretty," Ume said, her powers was starting to trigger, She notice it and brush it off.

" Wait, she's-," Tsumiki said, she swear she saw the red smoke.

" Yeah, and I don't care, she's still my baby sister," Gumi said. Tsumiki glance to her father with a questionable expression.

" She brought me with her powers and I couldn't be any greatful," Toji said and brought Tsumiki to his arms. " I know, it just scares me," Tsumiki said, Toji chuckled and peck Tsumiki's head.

The family of four has arrive at the carnival and they ride a lot of rides.

Ume even showed her family how her powers works, she saw her family each of their happy reality, and they even see how she uses her power in combat.

" Oi, Brat?, Got any money or are you homeless?," Megumi and Toji gave the man a death glare for threatning their princess.

" No, what about you?," Ume asked. turning to her back.

" Huh!?, What did you say?!, Brat!," He grab a knife from his pocket about to stab Ume's back, her palms started to turn bright red and send the guy all the way to the other side of the carnival.

" So, are we gonna go home?," Ume turned to her family with an inoocent smile, her family glance to her.

" Alright, how about I fetch you all home, Tsumi, do you not live far from here," Toji asked, Tsumiki nodded.

Then, Toji bring Megumi back to his school dorm and finally, Ume and him going back to Gojo's house, with him waiting by the door step.

" I'm sure you had a lot of fun with the fam?," Gojo asked.

" Honestly, that was the greatest thing I felt, well after my wife though," Toji said.

" Thanks dad, I had a lot of fun today," Ume said and kissed Toji's cheek and entered the house to get changed.

" She gave you a second chance to live, to redeem yourself, don't ever mess it up," Gojo said and glared at him.

" I won't," Toji said, There was no way in hell he will waste his daughter's efforts in bringing him back, he will live his life with his kids, well as soon as he finds a job and a house first, then they can move in with him if they want too.