Chapter ninteen- Ume's Sacrifice

Third person's pov

As Ume was heading to Shibuya train station, She saw how her Biogical father already arrive.

She was about to help them, when She saw her Uncle Nanami heavily injured. She ran to his side and as much as possible she stitch up his wounds with her powers.

" Ume?, What are you doing here?," He asked, " An old lady kidnapped me and brainwashed daddy, that's why he's attacking, do you know where Papa is?," She said just as she finished stitching his wounds.

" He's with the monk," Nanami said.

" I'll be back and will save him," She said and ran at full speed.

She ran to a small shrine and saw the imposter where it copied her Uncle's face.

Ume, Are you ready?

She turned and saw the real Geto as a ghost behind her.

" Ah, yes, Young Ume Fushiguro, I see you are here to take Satoru," He said and with the prison seal( The cube).

" Don't talk like your Uncle Geto, You have fooled me from the start," She said, Her red power trailing her fingers.

" And what will you do?, If you destroy me, You will destroy him as well." He said, She froze, finally knowing what Uncle Geto told her in the Kyoto goodwill event.

" Just like your ourselves, You are always a witch," He said and dropped the cube.

Ume, You have to do it, Don't you want to see your Papa again, end all of this madness.

" I can't, You mean a lot to me, I can't lose you, I don't want to be alone," She said and break down to her knees, confused about the situation.

I will always be with you, Never think that you are alone, do it, it's the only way for Satoru to be unsealed.

Ume raised her hand, The red power trailing to the imposters body, Her Power was starting to spread in the air.

" Is that Ume-chan power?, Wait, She even here?!," Nobara asked.

' Ume, Have you finally found him?,' Nanami thought.

Ume tears spill as Her Uncle's spirit was starting to move to his body, giving her one last sad smile.

I love you, take care of Shoko and satoru for me.

His body dissapear into pieces, She cried in her palms, She was pulled into a hug by no other than her adopted  father who was back.

" Papa, He's gone, He's gone," She sobbed in his chest.

" I really am the scarlet witch," She said in her Father's arms.