Chapter sixteen- Legacy of the scarlet witch

Third person's pov

Thousand years ago, a woman with the same power as the child now, She was the first scarlet witch to ever existed.

Blessed with the overflowing curse energy, She was known of the prophecy, " She was not born, she was furge, She was meant to destroy the world," that was the words of a monk.

She couldn't believe it at first but she soon realized she has nowhere to go now, because she thought she could run from her own destiny.

But in the end, She couldn't, She made the darkhold, for every other scarlet witch out there to find it's spells.

Thousand years later( present time).

As everyone in the Tokyo campus now in coated with bright red energy flowing, With Ume's domain expansion now open, Everyone yet her could use their techniques.

" So, this is Ume's Domain expansion, expected of her to preform a ability this much, I'm surprise," Gojo said while he is in mid air.

" but this must come to an end," Gojo said yanking his black blindfold down.

" Cursed technique:Blue, Cursed Technique:Red," As two curse energy form, the Veil and Ume's domain expansion was lifted.

" Hollow Technique:Purple," Attacking straight to the where Hanami is located.

" Brother!, Stand back!," Todo warned Itadori.

A purple ball came straight to Hanami's path, Almost destroying it.

" We know if this was excorsis or killed," Todo said.

Megumi's pov

Ume went down from her levitation and her eyes were now back to her normal brown ones.

" Gumi," She said as she was about to fall, I quickly went to her side and caught her.

" It's alright, all is done now," I said and patted her lower back slowly, as she was about to fall asleep.

" Let's go meet up with Gojo-sensei, " I said and carried her.

Gojo's pov

The veil was lifted and Hanami is defeated, Every student has some minor injuries, but not to serious, I saw Megumi with the 2nd and 3rd year students. With Megumi carrying Ume.

" Ume!," I ran to Megumi and he passed me Ume to me.

" Hey Baby, Everything alright?," I coo and kissed her head.

" You three alright?," I asked. They nodded.

" Good, I'll let Utahime know you all are alright," I said and carried Ume back to the faculty room, I close the door and laid her on one of the chairs.

' She must have used her cursed energy too much, She just need some sleep, and maybe a little check from Shoko,' I thought and sat next to her.

" When did you know how to do that?," I asked and stroked her hair away from her face, pecking her forehead gently.