Chapter eighteen- The puppet.

Ume's pov

No matter what the situation is, Papa told me to never leave the house, because it would be dangerous especially today.

But I can't help but feel the uneasy feeling in my stomach about what Uncle Geto told me.

There will come a time where you would make a sacrifice.

I curled my fingers and decided to call Daddy( AKA Toji,).

I waited for the phone to be answered.

" Hello?,"

" Daddy?, Do you mind If I go to your house?, I feel lonely, and Papa is still out,"

" Sure thing, Angel, I'll pick you up from there,"

" Thank you, Daddy,"

I hang up and got change quickly, it was a grey dress with a white collar, I wore a white tights and black shoes.

I braided my hair into twin french braids.( Ume learned how to tie her hair cause of Utahime and Tsumiki).

I heard the door knocked, I ran back downstairs and expected to be greeted by daddy, but it was not, it was an old lady

" Um, May I help you?," I asked.

" Where is your father?," She asked.

" Papa is not here, He's been out for a long time now," I said, trying not to Sutter.

" I see you want the hard way around," She said and knocked me out and grabbed the back of my dress. Dragging me somewhere.

Third person's pov

Toji was near Gojo's home, when he noticed the door was open, He panic and ran quickly to check if Ume was home.

But she was not.

' Shit, Did she got kidnapped?,' He thought and ran a hand through his hair.

Before he could think, he was swallowed in a black liquid fluid.

" COME OUT, TOJI ZENIN!," Granny Ogami chanted and Toji was summoned, His eyes were now chaoted, black sclera.

Ume was tied on a chair, witnessing the event infront of her.

" Toji Zenin, Destroy all Sorcerers and you will be rewarded," Granny Ogami said to Toji.

" You have been ressurected by this child," She said.

Ume used her magic to break the ropes, hiding from Granny Ogami.

" ' Kill all Sorcerers, THAT INCLUDES YOU!," Toji said and punched Ogami to death.

Ume flinched at her Biogical father's rough interior, She knows her father is a killer but she never saw him like this.

" Daddy," She whispered, Her father turned to her and started to charge at her.

She gasped and protected herself with her red power.

Before her Father could attack her, He was swallowed into the black liquid again.