Chapter three- Meeting Yuji Itadori

Flashback:

" We need to talk," Gojo whispered to the blonde haired man, " Ume, me and Nanami will talk please do behave yourself," Gojo said, Ume nodded and sat on the couch, taking a small nap.

" What?," Kento asked.

" I have a student with a great determination and it would be great if you would be his mentor," Gojo said.

" No, I already know where this is going," Kento said frowning.

" Com'on, come back and teach the young one, it would mean a lot to him," Gojo said, sounding like his begging already.

" Fine, I'll ring the office, letting them know, I'm done," Nanami said, Gojo grin, punching the air.

Third person's pov

Gojo and Ume met with Gojo at the school, " Uahhhhh!, Gojo-sensei, is this your daughter?!, She's so cute!," Yuji said and pinch Ume's round cheeks. She whine.

" Yuji-kun, please don't pinch her cheeks too much, she doesn't like it," Gojo said and patted his daughter's head.

Ume pouted and furrow her eyebrows, Gojo and Yuji chuckled at her angry yet cute expression.

" Come, We have someone you will meet," Gojo said.

" Who is this someone?," Yuji asked.

The door was slide open, revealing a man facing his back, " An ex-salary man and grade 1 sorcerer, Kento Nanami!," Gojo said, " Please don't call me that," Nanami said.\

" Uncle Nanami!," Ume hugged his arms. leaving Yuji dumbstruck.

" HE'S UME-CHAN'S UNCLE?!," Itadori asked.

" Not by blood but she close to it," Nanami said.

" I will expect great potential in you, Yuji Itadori," Kento bowed to the young boy as to the young boy as well.

" Why haven't you become a sorcerer after graduating?," Yuji asked.

" Because the Jujutsu sorcerer is shit!," Yuji was about shock by it, ' Did he just say What I thought he said?,' Yuji thought.

" Than I became a local Salaryman and I learn one thing from that job, that work is shit!," Ume stared at her uncle in shock, her uncle never swore, or at least not in front of her.

" I hope you are a skilled student not a lazy no for good one, I became a mentor by force, that's the only reason I came back," Kento said.

' No cold,' Yuji and Gojo thought.

" Papa, Do you mind if I could take a walk?," Ume asked.

" Sure, let me come with you while Yuji and Uncle Nanami will start their lessons, see you guys later," Gojo close the slide door.

Ume's pov

We were at the park and their were not that much people, ' I should be able to use my powers here,' I thought and my palms and fingertips started to glow.

I was able to see curses and ghosts as well.

' There's a lot in this area,' I thought, one ghost caught my eyes, a man with green eyes with black hair.

I approached the spirit, " Are you sad?," I asked, he turned his head to me.

" Yeah, I left someone long ago and no even as a ghost I feel guilty of it," He said.

" What's your name, Kid," He asked.

" Ume, Ume Fushiguro," I said, ' For some reason, I know this man but where did I saw him?,' I thought.

" Ume!," I turned to my papa and saw him signaling me to come back.

" I should be going now," I said and ran back to my papa, " What did I tell you about using your powers in public someone could see you," Gojo said.

" Sorry papa," Ume said and stared back to the spirit one last time.