Chapter five- aftermath

Third person's pov

Ume helped Nanami to a bathroom and got some tissue  trying to stop the bleeding.

" I'll ring Ijichi, he'll be here to pick us up," Nanami said, Ume nodded and glance to her palms.

' That was the first time I used my power in a fight, and it was stronger than I thought, I need to control it better,' Ume thought.

" Ume, Everything alright?," Nanami asked while his other hand was pressed to his left ear. she nodded.

" Yes," Nanami and Ume heard Ijichi's voice through the phone.

" I'll be soon be meeting with Itadori,"

" He's not with you?," Nanami asked confused where the young boy was.

" Me and Ume would go back to Jujutsu high and get a treatment from Leiri-san," Nanami said.

" A treatment?, did either of you get injured?,"

" It's alright, Ume's alright, This wound won't kill me," Nanami said, lifting up his hand when Ume was changing it to another tissue since it was starting to stain his shirt.

" Alright, I'll pick you two," Ijichi ended the call. Nanami hang up and sighed.

" Uncle, Will you be okay?, You're bleeding isn't stopping," Ume said starting to get scared.

" It'll be alright, I'll be alright, come here," Ume went o his other side and hugged him.

" You were really strong today, Ume, that was the first time I saw you use your powers in a fight," Nanami said and carressed her cheek.

" Come on, Let's go Ijichi would be here any moment," Nanami said and throw and the other blooded tissue balls.

Ume's pov

After were pick up by Ijichi-san, we went straight to Jujutsu high to get treated, well, Uncle Nanami was, Me, I just got check up, to see if I got any injuries.

I was at an office with Geto-san.

" Ume-chan, How was your first battle?, I heard it was intense?," Geto-san asked.

" It was strange and great, That was the first time I ever use my powers in a battle," I said.

" I see, Wait till Gojo-san hears this I bet he will be proud," Geto said with a smirk.

" Be proud of what, Geto?," I heard Papa's voice and it wasn't that happy one that he always uses. It was serious and scary.

" Ume, I heard what Nanami said, You can't just run off just because your instinct senses, remember you still can't control your powers, and You might be in danger," Papa said.

" Gojo stop it, she protected me and if weren't for her, I would be dead already," Nanami said trying to the reason with his senior.

" Nanami, please don't encourage her, She's doing something wrong and she could get hurt," Gojo said.

" I'm not a baby anymore!, I can control my powers now!," I said, having enough of him telling me not to use my powers.

" Now, Don't use that tone on me, young lady!," Gojo said, slamming his hands on the coffee table. Everyone in the room was quiet.

" Gojo, Please call yourself," Geto said. " Let's just accept that Ume can use her power at her own will," Geto said.

" Why are all of you think this is normal!?, Do you now what her power could mean?," Gojo said staring at the two men.

" I don't know, but I don't wanna know, all I want is that Ume is living and safe that's all and if she is in trouble then, Will take care about it," Nanami said, patting my shoulder.

" That's it, I'm gonna take a walk," I said and went out of the room.

" I don't get it, She's just kid and she's acting like a fifteen year old teen," Gojo said.

" We'll, you did raised her without kids her age, so it's kind of reasonable for her to act this way, let her calm down she's gonna be fine," Geto said.

I went outside of the room, walking around, I went outside to get some fresh air, When i saw a man with black hair and green eyes. The same green eyes I saw earlier.

" So, what's a kid like you doing here?," He asked.

" here with my father and uncle," I said.

" What's your name kid?," He asked, turning his full atention to me.

" Ume Fushiguro," I said.