$ 2 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Good morning Titi!"

After a shift at Wayne's, all Mariah wanted to do was sleep for 12 hours straight. But when you had a 4 year old niece who adored you, those 12 hours were cut short.

Reyna jumped up on Mariah's bed, giggling at the way she slept, hugging on a stuffed dinosaur she's had since she was a kid. She had slept in some shorts and a crop topped spaghetti strap due to how hot it was last night, being the middle of August.

"Titiiiii," Reyna dragged the nickname she gave her out in a singy song voice as she poked her bare stomach with her finger.

The Friday morning sunlight shined into Mariah's room through the window that she left open last night so it wouldn't be as hot, making her squint after trying to open her eyes.

Fridays were the days that Reyna got to hang out with Mariah all day, Isabella leaving for the day with her newborn, and Mouse out doing business till late. 

"My mommy already left. She said if you can make me breakfast," Reyna informed Mariah, watching her lazily rub the sleep out of her eyes as she moved to lay on her back.

Mariah hummed back a yes, not being ready to talk yet after waking up as she felt around her bed for her phone, picking it up in her hand once feeling the cool screen. The bed slightly dipped as Reyna laid besides her, watching her check the notifications center on her phone before she forced herself out of the bed and to the bathroom across the hallway.

Reyna followed behind her, and then into the bathroom, waiting by the door for Mariah to be done using the bathroom so she could sit on the toilet seat and watch her brush her teeth and wash her face.

"Are we going with Danny today?" Reyna wondered out loud as Mariah washed the toothpaste out of her mouth.

"Do you want to?" Mariah asked, hoping Reyna was feeling a day just full of them two.

Unfortunately, Reyna nodded excitedly, being very fond of Mariah's boyfriend, Danny, who had already texted her that morning and asked if she was free.

Mariah knew Danny from high school, although they didn't start dating until after they both graduated. They hung out together at some house party during the summer after they graduated, which led to them hooking up in one of the bathrooms. He ended up asking her out on a date shortly after and although he never really officially asked, she was girlfriend in the blink of an eye.

Mariah had had two boyfriends before Danny, but she had way more ' flings ' than anything official. It was no secret that she was pretty, so it always seemed like guys only ever wanted to fuck her or get her to send them nudes, which often resulted in them getting ghosted. She had made the mistake of being used for sex and sending nudes before, which got passed around. Luckily, Isabella taught her to never show her face in those type of pictures, so not everyone that saw the pictures knew who the girl was.

Which meant Danny didn't know, which was good. He already gave Mariah enough shit for being a stripper.

Danny was one of those wannabe Soundcloud rappers, he lived in some apartment with a bunch of his friends, where he did a lot of shit that Mariah didn't know about. A lot of shit that involved other girls.

He often played his own music in his car, which had Mariah holding back her laugh due to how bad his music was so that he wouldn't get mad at her. Danny was a nightmare when he was mad.