$ 4 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

As much as both Mariah and Fezco silently wished they could have stayed in that room for the rest of their lives, Mariah's shift was coming to an end soon, meaning that so was their time together.

Mariah ended up giving in and helped Fezco smoke his blunt after a while, and once she started to get tired, Fezco placed his free hand on her hip and helped her dance against him.

The both of them being a little high and involved with each other's movements only added to the sexual tension in the room, along with the flirty looks and flirty smiles that they exchanged every so often.

Fezco held the roach up to Mariah's lips, offering her the last hit once she let him know that her shift was up in a few minutes after she peeped the time on his watch.

"Yeah, ima cut soon too," Fezco sighed, watching as she blew the smoke from her hit through her pretty lips that his eyes had been flickering to throughout the night. "I had a great time witchu, Mariah."

"I'm glad," Mariah laughed, smiling as she softly scratched the back of his neck with her nails.

Fezco slightly shivered, not used to the feeling, but loving it.

"How much do I owe you?" He asked her as he put his blunt out.

"For?"

"...this?" Fezco tapped his fingers against Mariah's thigh, which was rested over his lap.

"Don't worry about it," Mariah smiled when he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, leaning down to whisper in his ear, "I give discounts to first timers."

Fezco smiled a little, then turned his head to look at her, fighting the high urge to kiss her due to how close their lips were to each other.

Mariah noticed, smirking before she cupped his chin and pressed a kiss to his cheek instead. Fezco couldn't help but smile again, feeling the lipgloss she was wearing stick onto his cheek and having the scent of her perfume fill his nostrils.

"I don't really like private dances," Mariah admitted to Fezco as she got off of him, making him get up with her. "But I had a great time with you too, Fezco."

Strippers usually lied when they told their client that they liked spending time with them, and that they liked giving them lap dances, it helped with gaining regulars and loyal customers who wanted to throw their money at them.

But Mariah wasn't lying, and she didn't want Fezco's money. She enjoyed that private dance just as much as Fezco did. And Fezco knew it, which had him smiling down at her like an idiot.

"Hope you have a good night, beautiful."

They exchanged some love sick smiles one more time before they both exited the room and parted ways.

Fezco glanced back at Mariah as he walked back to the VIP section, watching her glance back at him as she walked to the strippers lounge.

She blew him a kiss before she turned back around and disappeared behind the DANCERS ONLY door, smiling like a complete fool to herself as she entered the lounge.