$ 29 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco woke up before Mariah that morning, taking a second to remember where he was at as he rubbed his eyes. The sun was barely rising so it was still relatively dark in Mariah's room, but he could still make out his surroundings, and he could definitely feel his girlfriend in his srms.

He rubbed his hand on her back, noticing how she hadn't loosened her embrace on him all night long. He knew she missed him as much as he missed her, but didn't know that the real reason she hugged him tighly while she slept was because her bad dream scared the fuck out of her.

She really needed to hold him in her arms while he slept instead of while he died, which hopefully she wouldn't ever have to do in real life.

Fezco glanced down at her laid right beside him and tucked under his arm, head rested on his chest with her arms wrapped tightly around him. He sighed, giving her forehead a quick kiss before slowly removing himself from her arms and out her bed.

He began to grab all his things, waking her as he did due to missing him in her arms in her sleep.

Mariah moved her hand up to rub the sleep out of her eyes as she watched him quietly stuff his phone and wallet in his pocket, frowning a little.

"You're leaving?" She whispered, sitting up in her bed and leaning on her elbow.

Fezco glanced over at her upon hearing her speak, give her a soft smile although he felt bad.

"Yeah, I gotta go," He whispered back, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips as he grabbed his shoes. "But ima text you, alright?"

Mariah stayed quiet as he moved his lips up to kiss her forehead, holding eye contact with him when he pulled back.

"Can I come with you?"

Fezco pursed his lips, staring down at his girlfriend, seconds away from telling her it wasn't safe for her to be around all that much yet when he noticed the hopeful glint in her eyes, suddenly not able to tell her what he originally had in mind.

"Alright," He agreed semi reluctantly, making Mariah smile and push her blanket off her before getting out of her bed.

"I won't take long, I swear," She promised him as she excitedly rushed to pack her bags.

Fezco's heart warmed at her smile, at her excitement to go home with him. She wasn't even tired anymore as she packed her bag due to how happy she got, Fezco watching as he sat back on her bed.

"Lemme help you," He got back up after a second and grabbed all the makeup he knew she used everyday to put in her makeup bag.

His heart started to beat fast, also excited that she was coming home with him. He glanced back at her for a split second with a smile before he went back to collecting all her makeup items, wondering if she'd be this excited if he asked her to maybe move in with him one day.

He liked that idea, the idea of her living with him and being in his house all the time. Then maybe he wouldn't have the choice to push her away whenever shit went down.

Mariah brought him out of his thoughts as she stood in front of him with her bags, her excited smile still stuck on her face.

"You done already?" Fezco asked with a small laugh as he reached to take her things to carry.