$ 30 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Mariah's heart literally ached.

Being heartbroken was an understatement. Her heart shattered into a million pieces when Fezco told her she wasn't his girl, and it didn't seem like the pieces were coming together anytime soon.

Fezco broke up with her four days ago, and four days ago, Mariah came home and locked herself in her room and didn't come out not once until ten minutes ago to finally take a shower and maybe eat something.

She had been just sitting in the shower for the past ten minutes and just thinking, fiddling with the heart locket of her necklace. She used to have a picture of herself in the locket, but just recently switched it to one of Fezco. Guess she was gonna have to switch it back, right?

No. She couldn't bring herself to do anything that would progress to officially losing him. Like deleting all the pictures of him off her phone, or his texts. Not like how she did when she ended things with Danny.

All that shit was long gone, but she couldn't do all that now with Fezco.

Instead she looked through every single picture and every single text, every single day.

Which only seemed to hurt her more.

She didn't exactly know why she was so hurt by the break up. Obviously shit happens and relationships don't work out, she's gone through break ups before, but this was different. She was without a doubt emotionally attached to him...

Mariah loved Fezco with her whole heart.

And for the first time in a relationship, she actually felt the genuine feeling back.

But if it was that easy for him to just end shit, tell her that she wasn't his girl because he never even asked, making her feel stupid because they were literally in a relationship–then did he really ever even love her?

She had all these questions, but she didn't really want the answers to them–she'd rather not know. She cried enough thinking of the possible answers.

And she couldn't stop. She really missed him. She missed the way he would take her into his arms and hug her and wipe her tears and kiss her forehead every time she cried in his presence. She needed that more than anything right now. She needed him.

Even though he made her feel stupid, and basically said she was never really his girl.

Mariah knew that wasn't fucking true. It couldn't be. Even if he never asked–he said it.

And Mariah loved being his girl almost as much as she loved him. She was so happy to be with him, she loved him. She couldn't stress that enough.

But at the same time, she hated him.

Because how could he do that to her?

How could he accuse her of snitching him out to Mouse like that? How could he not believe her? How could he break up with her?

How could he say they weren't even together in the first place?