$ 11 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

The money wasn't all that Mariah loved about stripping.

In all honesty, she loved the compliments she would receive from the men who came to the club. Sure, a majority of them were annoying and creepy, and a lot of guys were extremely touchy, which she didn't fucking like, but the shit they said boosted her confidence.

Mariah loved the attention.

That was the thing with her. Danny loved to call her an attention seeking whore, and Mariah loved to tell him to be original, because she swore she heard that in a movie once.

Other than at the strip club, Mariah didn't receive much love. At least, not genuinely, not real or from the heart. She hadn't since her mom died.

And she didn't consciously know it, but that's all she wanted. To constantly feel that heart warming feeling of feeling loved. To be loved.

iMessage–Superman💋
Just got to the club wya lil mama

iMessage–Superman💋
I brought you a lil sum

iMessage–Superman💋
Attachment: 1 image

Opening Fezco's texts with the biggest smile on her face, Mariah's heart warmed at the picture he sent, the familiar bag from her favorite Mexican restaurant held in his hand.

They had been up all night on the phone last night, talking about food and their favorite food. Mariah was pleased at the fact Fezco's favorite was Mexican food, because it's pretty much all she knew how to make being Mexican.

She was even happier when he told her his favorite place was some authentic place near his store, and not fucking Taco Bell or Chipotle.

Mariah had gotten to the club about 20 minutes ago, had just changed and was now in the middle of doing her makeup for when she was called onto the stage for her set.

Due to Fezco being her personal bouncer now, he was supposed to be at the club every night that she was.

Ashtray was thrilled hearing this–not because he was tired of Fezco and wanted his alone time at home, or because he wanted his brother to keep talking to the hot stripper that purposely butchered the fuck out of his name–but because that meant Fezco would be selling at the club more, which meant more money.

Fezco had just gotten to the club and exited Wayne's office after talking to him like he did every time he arrived, just to let him know he was there. It was like clocking in, in a way.

Now he was leaning on the wall next to the door with the words DANCERS ONLY printed on it, waiting for Mariah to come get the carne asada fries he bought her after she said they were her favorite food next to Wingstop.

iMessage–Superman💋
I'm in the hall

"Ima be right back," Mariah said to the girls she had been talking to while doing her makeup as she stood up in her vanity chair.

She dropped the lip liner she held in her hand before walking out into the lounge, opening the door to the hall.

Fezco glanced over at the door as it opened, smiling when Mariah half stepped out.