$ 40 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Rue baby, I'm sorry but there is no way you're really about to go into this new year still hung up on Jewel."

Mariah rolled her eyes at Rue as she applied mascara to the girl's eyelashes–which Rue was only allowing because she was high off her ass and slumped in Mariah and Fezco's bed–having been watching Mariah get ready for the New Year's Eve party that Rue invited them all too.

The year was almost over, and so was Rue's winter break from school, which she continued to spend at Fezco's place.

Speaking of Fezco, he was giving grandma her meds real quick after getting ready himself, mumbling something about being tired of listening to Rue rant about Jewel as he exited his room.

But Rue wasn't ranting to him, Fezco was no help. He'd be a bad therapist, mumbling word after every sentence his client spoke.

Rue ranted to Mariah, because unlike her man, she listened to everything Rue said, and fortunately for Rue, Mariah took her side.

But shit, even Mariah was slowly growing tired and annoyed of hearing about the same bitch.

It's funny because at first, Mariah was slightly annoyed of the bitch ranting to her. She wasn't very fond of Rue ever since that one time she basically verbally abused Fezco because he refused to give her drugs.

But she was like Fezco's little sister, so Mariah knew her feelings towards Rue were bound to change. In a good way. Rue was nonstop flirting with Mariah, and Mariah liked the attention, but she wouldn't ever go along with it or lead her on.

She'd just laugh and dismiss her little comments, eyeing Fezco who just shook his head, impatient for Rue to get the fuck up outta his house for the day. He loved Rue but god, she was too much sometimes.

And the more she hung out with Mariah, the bigger crush she had on her, and the more she acted like her, and Fezco also loved his girl, but he could not stand two of her.

Rue and Mariah were sort of best friends, since Faye went ghost on Mariah after an argument Fezco and Custer had about a new supplier. Custer was controlling, and took Faye's phone away since she was living with him now, so she and Mariah had no way to contact each other.

It was an extremely weird time, everything was goof but something was off. Mariah felt that way since the night of Wayne and Mouse's deaths.

Something wasn't right, but she just didn't know what.

For a good few days she thought she was pregnant, having even told Rue and gotten a little excited after she missed her period, but turns out it was just late. And she always was super emotional on her period, but she literally cried for six days straight, sad because she thought she was pregnant.

She didn't know why she wanted to be pregnant so bad. Living with Fezco just did something to her, he was such a dad yet he had no kids. She was just so in love with him and couldn't wait to start a family and grow old with him. She didn't wanna wait.

But she knew she had to, and she knew that she couldn't be pregnant right now even if she wanted to be. They weren't ready to bring a baby into the world.