$ 9 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

The alarm Fezco set before falling asleep rang at 6 a.m., waking him up all quick to turn it off since it was loud as fuck, and he didn't wanna wake anyone in the house up.

He squinted his eyes as he looked around Mariah's room once the alarm stopped, sighing tiredly as Mariah shifted underneath him. His head was rested on her chest while his arm was sprawled over her torso, fingers laced with hers resting on her hip, just above the blanket draped over their legs.

The room was silent with the exception of the ceiling fan, drops of rain water being audible outside Mariah's window. It didn't rain often in Los Angeles, but when it did, it rained all fucking day.

The room was gradually getting brighter with the rising's sun's light, and Mariah was in the process of waking up after hearing the ringing of Fezco's alarm.

The default iPhone alarm is so fucking annoying and obnoxious. But it gets the job done.

Slightly opening her eyes, Mariah smiled at the memories of last night, placing her hand on the back of Fezco's neck before she rubbed it along his bare freckled back, giving him goosebumps.

"Good morning," She whispered, pulling her hand away from his from where they rested on her hip to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"G'morning beautiful," Fezco rasped out, sneaking his now free hand up her shirt to rest on her titty, playing with her nipple piercings like he had done last night before knocking out.

He smirked against her chest, lifting his head up to look at Mariah, who smirked back.

"I gotta go befo yo sister wakes up."
"You gotta go before my sister wakes up."
They both said at the same time, bursting out into quiet laughter as Fezco got off of her.

"My bad if I had you struggling to breathe," Fezco apologized as he helped her out of her bed with him.

"You're good," Mariah disregarded his apology with a smile, quickly slipping his polo off to give it back. She grabbed another random t shirt off the floor and put it on before sitting down, watching Fezco put his jeans and shoes on before his shirt.

She smiled at the lil lovebites she left on his neck before she glanced at his things on her bedside table, watching as he shoved his wallet and keys and a few loose bills in one pocket, then a bag of M&M's and a couple dime bags of weed in the other pocket.

Mariah laughed at the M&M's, keeping her eyes on him as he grabbed his gun off her bedside table and tucked it into his waistband, pulling his shirt over it to hide it.

"You gonna text me?" Mariah asked Fezco as he fastened his belt.

"'Course ima text you," Fezco gave her a toothy grin, making her blush as he leaned down a little and left a kiss on her forehead.

Mariah blushed even more if it was even possible, pursing her lips to hide her smile as he reached into his pocket and pulled a dime bag of weed out, then dropped it in her lap.

"Don't be stealin from yo sister's boyfriend no more," Fezco teased.

"Shut up," Mariah smiled up at him. "I'll walk you out," She offered and stood up, trying her best to disguise the pain in her legs as she dropped the dime bag on her bedside table.