$ 20 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Mariah was off.

She'd been off since she the saw the people on the local news channel talking about how some guy had been found beaten almost to death in the abandoned East Highland strip mall parking lot, who was later identified as the man who was wanted for abusing two local, but unnamed girls.

He was identified as–you guessed it–Danny.

Mariah was fucking scared. It was October, and she'd watched countless horror movies with Fezco all month long, but none of those movies scared her like she was scared now.

Scared that Danny could easily snitch on Fezco, and tell everyone that he was the one who tried to fucking kill him; scared that the video of her with him could still be sent around.

Fezco, as always, knew something was up with Mariah. He asked many times, but received the same response each time. Nothing's up.

That was bullshit, obviously. He knew something was off with his girl, and he thought it'd been off since they confessed their love for each other.

And that had him scared. He couldn't help but think that that's why she was acting weird, and that that's also why she wouldn't tell him.

But to somewhat throw off his worries, Mariah had been spending a lot of nights at Fezco's ever since that night with him, Danny, and Mouse. She felt the safest with Fezco, her Superman. She knew that with him, she'd always be safe, so she was pretty hesitant about being away from him for too long and just wanted to be with him 24/7.

And one of her love languages was quality time, she didn't care what they were doing as long as they were with each other.

They could be cuddling in his bed, watching one of the movies on the list of movies they made to watch together, or they could be hanging around at the store, where Fezco let Mariah eat and drink literally whatever she wanted for free.

Or they could be in the living room with Ash after he hooked his PS4 up to the TV, watching him hit people with his car in GTA. Then she and Fezco would go and get food and she'd be the happiest sitting shotgun while he ordered in the drive thru.

Or sometimes she made him and Ashtray food instead, blushing whenever he stood right behind her to watch over her shoulder, and going a lil weak in the knees when he hugged her from behind.

She loved talking to him about anything and everything, obsessed with the way he intently listened to everything she said, and she loved the sparkle his eyes held whenever she spoke to him, which she was probably hallucinating. She didn't really know.

She absolutely loved the way he looked at her, it made her blush and giggle and smile, and it made her heartbeat(s) start beating like they ran a marathon every single time.

She'd happily help him count his money, and she'd happily let him help her count her own after a night at Wayne's, reversing the roles when she jokingly made it rain on him and asked him for a lap dance, only to end up giving him one.

She liked to watch him care for his grandma after he introduced the two women he loved the most to each other. He was so loving and caring, it melted her heart.