$ 21 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Wayne's was known for the annual Playboy Halloween party, thrown every year on the 30th of October.

Wayne called it Playboy because all his dancers dressed as Playboy bunnies, and he dressed as Hugh Hefner. He was a fucking creep, but the girls didn't mind because he paid for the outfits, and the girls all looked so good in them.

Mariah was a pink bunny this year, which she was so excited about. She was also excited because Fezco would be here as her date, and he hadn't seen her in her costume yet. He practically begged her to try it on for him at home but she refused, smiling mischievously and telling him to wait.

"Superman's gonna have a fucking heart attack like that one old man," Faye commented as she watched Mariah switch between taking pictures on her phone to texting Fezco.

"I'll give him CPR," Mariah smirked back at her, making them both laugh. "Cause like literally, he actually might. He hasn't seen this on me yet and like he's been begging, I lowkey feel bad."

"Send him a teaser or something," Faye suggested. "Did he like his spooky basket?"

Mariah smiled, angling her phone in her mirror to take more pictures, "Yeah, he did. My heart melted a little every time I saw him getting candy from it, he's so cute."

"Ugh you're so in love," Faye groaned.

"Yeah, with you," Mariah blew her a kiss before plopping down in her chair, smirking as she cropped one of the pictures and sent it to Fezco.

Fezco's eyebrows raised as his eyes fell onto the picture now on his screen, opening his mouth in shock, causing his blunt to almost fall from between his lips.

He stared at the lil bunny tail just above his girlfriend's ass, eyes sweeping over her glittery fishnet covered skin.

iMessage

Superman💋💙
Why u gotta do dis to me

Lil Lovebug 🐛
werent u literally dying to
see 🙄

Superman💋💙
Yeah but now my dicks hard
and I'm surrounded by old
mfs in vip

Superman💋💙
You stay playin ma

Superman💋💙
Just wait til we get home

Lil Lovebug 🐛
home??? yeah right😭

Lil Lovebug 🐛
you and me both know we
not making it home

Superman💋💙
Aight ima fuck you up

Lil Lovebug 🐛
please do🥰

Superman💋💙
Can't wait to see all of u

Superman💋💙
You look good

Superman💋💙
Fattest ass I ever seen

Lil Lovebug 🐛
they call me Mariah cuz of
all this ass I Carey ;)