$ 39 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco's grandma was a fucking G.

Mariah had known about her since she first began talking to Fezco since he would always talk about her, he would tell Mariah stories.

She loved hearing about his grandma, because 1. she was a literal fucking G, and 2. Mariah knew that she meant a lot to Fezco, and telling stories about her was for sure helping him cope with the fact that she was in a coma and was most likely never coming out of it.

She liked being there for him in any way she could, including listening to his gangster grandma stories. Mariah herself had grown to love the woman although they had only met one sided.

That didn't matter though. Mariah loved her, for who she was and for all she did for Fezco. Mariah loved her for loving Fezco when he probably needed it most, as a kid.

Fezco meant the world to Mariah, and her heart broke at the thought of what he had to go through when he was little, but knowing that his grandma saved him from it all and took him under her wing was a big relief. Mariah loved her for taking care of him.

So in return, she took care of her. Sometimes when Fezco was busy, she'd give Marie her meds or a spongebath, honored that Fezco trusted her with the huge responsibility.

Or whenever Fezco and Ashtray were out and Mariah was left alone, she'd check in on Marie and make sure everything was good. And she knew she couldn't hear her, but Mariah would talk to her sometimes.

She'd heard Fezco talk to her a few times, so why couldn't she? She had a lot to talk about.

She told her than she was a fucking G, of course, for what she did to Fezco's dad, praising her for hurting the man who hurt him, then would go on to tell Marie about Fezco hurting the men who hurt her.

And that would lead to her really just talking about Fezco.

Mariah loved to talk about her man.

And Fezco loved to talk about his girl.

Fezco hadn't given his grandma a spongebath in a minute, having been busy with Mouse and Custer and the whole drug thing and then Christmas a few days ago and Ashtray and Rue stressing him out, but he was taking a day off and away from everything but his girl, so he had the chance to cater to his grandma while Mariah made sandwiches with big ass bread.

Rue was over, like she had been almost every day of her winter break from school, high off her ass watching the TV in the living room and talking to Mariah about her girl problems.

Fezco got tired of usually sitting in on the conversation while he smoked a joint, using the excuse that he had to give his grandma a sponge bath.

"Sup grandma," He mumbled a greeting as he walked into her room, setting the bucket he just filled with soap water on the floor by her bed.

He pulled up a chair and got to work asap, as always, being as careful and as caring as he possibly could be when caring for her.

"I know I ain't been in here doin all dis in a minute, thas my bad," Fezco apologized after a few seconds of silence as he squeezed the sponge out into the bucket. "Been busy, but I'm here right now. And my girl's got me, she got you when I don't. I know Mariah been taking good care of you."