$ 7 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Mariah woke up to good morning texts from Fezco the rest of the week.

She couldn't remember the last time she was genuinely smiling at her phone as early as 7 a.m. after reading Fezco's text every morning.

After blocking Danny for being annoying as fuck, she literally felt free. She hoped he got the hint that she was serious about being done with him since she hadn't directly broken up with him yet, but only because she hadn't talked to him or seen him since that night in the parking lot with Fezco. When he saved her.

She thought about that night a lot; she thought about Fezco a lot. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that he stood up for her and protected her, made sure she was safe.

Fezco really was fucking Superman. And Mariah always had a crush on Superman when she was little.

Speaking of Superman...

"He texted you, didn't he?" Faye asked Mariah once seeing Mariah smiling at her phone screen.

The two girls were on Facetime, catching up, talking shit and packing their stripper bags together since they were both working that night.

Mariah hadn't worked since what happened with Danny, because she felt like Danny would show up and try some shit again, and according to Faye, her feeling was right. Danny had shown up the night after, banging on the door for Mariah.

She was playing it safe and decided to skip one more day, going back today; Thursday.

Mariah had just finished telling Faye about what happened a few nights ago with Danny, then began telling her about Fezco.

"Yeah," Mariah squealed excitedly as she read his text.

iMessage–Fezco
Really hope to see you tonight ma

"I don't remember ever seeing you like this over...the D-word," Faye told her best friend, who smiled nonstop at her screen, not wanting to mention Danny's name.

"Shut up," Mariah laughed, brushing it off and blushing as she read the text once again–she was definitely offering Fezco another private dance later.

"So like, you actually really like him, don't you?" Faye asked, watching Mariah leave Fezco on read and put her phone down, we then move around her room, collecting whatever she was taking to work that night.

"Yeah," Mariah laughed, smiling to herself as she held a black outfit to her body, standing in front of the mirror. "I do."

"Save the I do for the wedding," Faye smirked.

"Faye Faye shut the fuck uppp," Mariah laughed. "It's just a lil crush."

Mariah also told Faye about her crush on Fezco. She felt lowkey stupid for catching feelings so fast, but at the same time, she couldn't blame herself.

He was so sweet to her, and somehow always had her blushing. Even through text.

She and Fezco texted back and forth everyday since he got her number, and spoke on the phone a few times too, especially whenever they ate. Mariah found herself hiding in her room to eat just so Fezco had the excuse to call her. She loved talking to him.