$ 16 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Mariah had been geeked as fuck ever since Fezco called her his girl. Not that she wasn't already geeked as fuck, but like, she was geeked as fuck.

She woke up before him the next morning in his bed, per usual, and usually she wasn't all happy just waking up, but she couldn't stop smiling as she lightly tapped Fezco's bare chest with her fingertips, staring at him while he slept.

But not like, in a creepy stalker way, in a I'm so fucking in love with you way.

They'd known each other for a little over a month now, so Mariah found it super crazy and slightly overwhelming that she felt this way about him in such little time.

But she also didn't care, because she knew that Fezco felt the same way about her. She's his girl after all.

Coco the bunny was sat carefully against the wall on Fezco's bed while they slept, which was Mariah's side, but like Fezco said, she liked to invade his personal space while sleeping so she never really slept on her side.

Unless Fezco was being hypocritical and it was him invading her space while sleeping. Point is, they loved to be all on each other.

It was finally starting to cool down now that it was October, meaning that they were both cuddled up under Fezco's money printed blanket to keep each other warm, which wasn't really needed all that much since they could warm up off each other's body heat with how close they slept together.

Fezco's big ass hand was placed on one of Mariah's bottom cheeks, giving her extra extra warmth as she rested her head on his chest and tried to fall back asleep, sprawling her arm out over his body to hug him.

But she couldn't fall back asleep, all she could do was grin against Fezco's skin. Words couldn't explain how happy she was.

Finally genuinely happy.

Unbeknownst to Mariah, Fezco had just woken up, eyes opening slightly to squint down at the pretty head rested on his chest.

He expressed a funny look at seeing her smiling to herself, making him lightly squeeze her ass in his hand to get her attention.

Mariah glanced up at Fezco at the feeling, her smile now shy and bashful under his gaze.

"Hi," She spoke first, still smiling. "Good morning."

"Good mornin mama," Fezco rasped out. "You aight?"

"Yeah," Mariah slightly nodded before giving his cheek a kiss. "I'm perfect."

"Shit, you got that right," He mumbled with a smirk.

Mariah laughed, "That's not even what I meant but thank you."

"Yo welcome," Fezco shrugged his shoulders a little, frowning when she sat up and moved out of from his arms to get out of bed. "Where you goin, is still pretty early."

"Ima just go use the bathroom," She told him, grabbing the shirt he wore last night to slip on over her tube top before she walked into the bathroom.

She used the bathroom real quick, then washed her face and brushed her teeth with the pink toothbrush that Fezco kept for her in the toothbrush cup. Cute.