$ 12 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco was in love.

Staring at Mariah, sat in his passenger seat while eating the asada fries he bought for her and fork feeding him every time she took a bite herself, after she gave him the literal absolute best head of his life.

Now he was trying to recompose himself, listening to Mariah talk about the fight at the club between Diamond and Chanel, whoever the fuck they were.

For the first time, he wasn't really listening to her, too caught up admiring her instead. The fluorescent lights from Fezco's store shined through his windows and into his car, slightly making it less dark so he could see her.

She looked good under the fluorescent lights. She'd look better under him in his bed though.

"You okay?" Mariah asked Fezco, leaning all close and holding up the fork that she stabbed into the asada fries for him. She smiled, trying not to laugh at how fucked out he looked. He's so pretty.

He nodded before eating the food off the fork, leaning his head back on the headrest to continue watching her eat.

"Yeah ma, I'm good," He told her, leaning cloder and closing the space between them to capture her lips in a kiss.

Mariah let out a little laugh after pulling away, smiling as she stabbed her fork through the asada fries again. She held the fork out for him again with one hand and grabbed the Strawberry Kiwi Arizona can that Fezco had grabbed for her from his store, taking a sip.

"Ima come see you at work now that I know where your store's at," Mariah said to Fezco and put the can down, making him smile.

"Shit, I'd love for you to come through. Be missing you when I'm workin."

Mariah smiled down at the asada fries as she gathered some on the fork, "Aweee. Can't say the same."

"Damn, like that?" Fezco raised his eyebrows and placed his hand over his heart as to say she had hurt his feelings.

Mariah laughed, "Noo I didn't mean it like that babe, I mean it like, because you're always gonna be at my work now."

"Ah, okay, yeah," Fezco nodded, smiling at her clarification.

"Yeah," Mariah nodded back. "As my bouncerrrrrrr."

"Why you keep sayin it like that?" Fezco furrowed his eyebrows and laughed.

Mariah shrugged, "I don't know. I think it's cute."

"What?" Fezco kept the confused expression on his face and laughed as Mariah ate another forkful.

"You're cute."

Fezco smiled, his cheeks going a light pink at her words. "I ain't ever heard that one befo."

"Well you're hearing it now," Mariah said, holding up the fork for him.

"Nah, you eat, I bought em for you," Fezco took the fork from her hands and held it up to her mouth, making her laugh before eating.