$ 27 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco knows Mariah told him not to be mad before she told him what he wanted to know about the whole fucked slenderman kid situation, but he just couldn't help it.

He didn't get mad often, so he sure as fuck didn't like being mad at his girl. But he also didn't like that she was keeping shit like that from him.

He didn't exactly really know how to even be mad at her, so he didn't even know if she knew he was mad, but Mariah knew.

He didn't speak as much, and whenever she said anything, he would hum back a response, but still listened like he always did.

And he still kissed her when he dropped her off at the lounge entrance door at Wayne's before going in through the main entrance himself that night, and he still carried her bags and opened doors for her. And he still cuddled with her until they both fell asleep.

Fezco woke up a bit earlier than her the next morning, with some extra shit to do now that Mouse was having him pushing more weight.

He got out of bed and hopped in the shower, coming back to his room to get dressed and get ready, where Mariah was waiting for him to come back to bed.

She felt like shit about the whole situation, she really didn't like Fezco being mad at her either. But she felt even worse waking up without him besides her, watching him shove basically his whole life into the pockets of his jeans.

She closed her eyes when he glanced over at her after he put his shoes on, walking over to the bed to grab the second blanket they used last night since it was super cold, and draped it over here carefully, grabbing Coco from where she sat by the wall and placed it in Mariah's arms.

And he was mad at her, but he still kissed her forehead goodbye and whispered that he loved her before he left the room.

And that should've gave Mariah some relief, but she only felt worse, her eyes watering as he closed the door on his way out.

Fezco was gone all day, leaving Mariah and Ashtray home alone.

Ashtray noticed she wasn't all there, so he kept his trouble in paradise jokes to himself, deciding to pull them on Fezco later instead. It'd be funnier because he was the one who was mad anyways.

He grew extremely annoyed though, listening to Mariah talk all day, her topics becoming long forgotten whenever she was reminded of Fezco and the fact that he was mad at her. Ashtray listened to her switch the topic to Fezco at least 17 times, he was definitely gonna smack the fuck out of his brother when he got home.

But when Mariah's eyes watered talking about how this was all leading to her downfall and that Fezco was probably gonna dump her, Ashtray started to feel bad.

He didn't want Fezco to dump her.

He understood why Mariah didn't wanna tell Fezco, and he understood why Fezco was mad too. But shit, just like Fezco and Mariah, Ashtray didn't like him being mad at her.

So here he was, laid on the couch and watching Clueless with Mariah, a bowl of popcorn in between the two as he helped her think of ways to get Fezco to stop being mad.